The 25 best-smelling shampoos
- From fruity to powdery, floral-scented shampoos are beautifully feminine and so appropriate for spring.
Moisture Velvet Shampoo, Shu Uemura, $48
Phytonectar Brilliance Shampoo, Phyto, $24
Amazing Grace Shampoo, Philosophy, $24
Rose 4 Reines Pearlescent Shampoo, L'Occitane, $20
Wild Cherry Blossom Shampoo, Suave, $2
- If you already wear a powerful perfume or lotion and don't want your hair to compete, a bare bones scent will provide just the right twist.
Classic Shampoo, Aesop, $47
Lavender Rosemary Shampoo, John Masters Organics, $16
Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo, Organix, $12
Stem Cell Shampoo, Acure Organics, $10
Clarify & Shine Rinse, Klorane, $16
- These amber, wood and musk-scented shampoos are warm and sensual, making them perfect for the winter season and nighttime occasions year-round.
Meta Silk Shampoo, Serge Normant, $24
Oud Royal Forever Shine Shampoo, Philip B, $75
Full Repair Shampoo, John Frieda, $7
Colonia Intensa Oud Shampoo, Acqua Di Parma, $62
Shampoo For Brilliance And Shine, Oribe, $45
- Energetic and cheery, citrus-scented shampoos are great for your early-morning routine and will keep you feeling fresh as the day wears on.
Full Blown Volume Shampoo, Fekkai, $20
Water Works Shampoo , Ouidad, $16
Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo, Herbal Essences, $8
Lemon Shampoo, C.O. Bigelow, $14
Citrus Clarifying Shampoo, June Jacobs, $20
- Aquatic, refreshing and a little bit masculine, fresh-scented shampoos are ideal for hot weather when the cooling aromas are just what the doctor ordered.
Surf Foam Shampoo, Bumble and Bumble, $24
Rainforest Shine Shampoo, The Body Shop, $10
Quenched Sea Mineral Shampoo, Organix, $8
Cooling Mint Shampoo, Biolage, $18
Ocean Cleansing Hair Wash, Red Flower, $28
More From The Zoe Report: