Julianne Hough's short bob haircut would be flattering on anyone
- Kate Beckinsale's twist-y bun at the 2014 LACMA Art + Film Gala.
- Emma Stone attends the premiere of 'Birdman' during the New York Film Festival.
- Selena Gomez rocked a sleek bun at the 'Rudderless' premiere in Los Angeles.
- We're calling it now -- the middle-parted bob, like this one on Rose Byrne, is the going to be the hottest hair look of the season.
- Chloe Grace Moretz's swept-up, no frills bun at the Toronto International Film Festival this week.
- Gwen Stefani's straight and sleek midi bob at the Emmy Awards.
- Nina Dobrev's messy braid at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards.
- Julianne Hough arrives at the Los Angeles Premiere 'Let's Be Cops', sporting a platinum pixie bob.
- Jessica Alba's deep side part during the press tour for her new movie, 'Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame To Kill For', during Comic-Con.
- Kate Bosworth's gorgeous braided updo at the Style Thief app launch at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
- Diane Kruger's double braid situation at the red carpet premiere of "The Bridge".
- Olivia Wilde at a movie premiere in NYC.
- Alessandra Ambrosio rocks a ponytail underneath her Panama hat at an amusement park in Los Angeles.
- Jennifer Lawrence stepped out in NYC with a grown-out pixie cut.
- Katie Holmes out and about in NYC -- with bangs!
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge shows off her ponytail during the royal tour in New Zealand.
- Kate Upton sports a sexy, voluminous updo at the UK Gala premiere of 'The Other Woman' in London.
- Nina Dobrev sports a hair bow at the 2014 PaleyFest.
- Emma Stone goes red again at The Amazing Spider-Man 2 photo call in Sydney, Australia.
We love a good bob haircut around here, so when we find a really good, we have to shout it from the rooftops. Julianne Hough showed up at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Let's Be Cops' this week, sporting an especially good bob. So good, that we feel the need to discuss it here.
Julianne's platinum blonde pixie is a fun cut for summer, or really, for anyone who is looking to lighten up their hair routine. It's short enough that it's an incredibly easy, wash-and-go style, but not too short that it looks masculine. That's what we call a perfectly balanced bob. Paired with a sporty all-black ensemble, Julianne's bob gets an A+ in our book (if we had one on bobs, that is).
We're guessing this is a pretty low-maintenance style for Julianne. In fact, we're guessing the only product used was a little texturizing something or other, to give her bob some body. We really like this creme from Aveda if you're going to try it at home.
For more celebrity hair looks we love, click through the gallery.