Beyonce to perform at MTV VMAs, receive Video Vanguard Award
Whether or not Beyonce takes home one of her eight nominations at the MTV Video Music Awards later this month, the night of August 24th, 2014, is going to be undoubtably all about Queen Bey. In addition to being the most nominated artist this year, she's set to receive the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, honoring her entire body of work, and most importantly for us, she'll be performing!
- We're guessing she didn't wake up like this, but pretty damn close.
- This concert promises to be a major event and from the looks of these pictures, it won't disappoint.
- A sports jersey is always a must and we are loving the loose bandana and gold chains for a complete look.
- Beyonce is flawless (insert song).
- Channeling his inner Pharrel, Jay rocks a fedora and leather jacket, finishing off the look with another black bandana.
- This mesh look wouldn't be complete without a look at the back. How is she staying in this exactly?
- This sexy number got a lot of attention, the mesh covers JUST enough. Jay is seen wearing a black and white, stars and stripes t-shirt with a black blazer and beanie.
- We are OBSESSED with this outfit. Not only does it pop on stage, but it flatters Beyonce's incredible figure.
- Yup, Beyonce, you are number 1 (we are loving the fringe).
- Someone call the police, this jean jumpsuit is OOC.
- A cut off leather jacket never hurt anyone and Jay Z looks amazing in this one!
- Need we say more?
If you couldn't make it to the On the Run tour this summer, the 2014 VMAs will be your chance to see Beyonce up close and personal. Nominated for awards in eight different categories, including the "Drunk in Love" clip she made with hubby Jay-Z, we're sure the performance will be ah-MAZING. Because, well...Beyonce.
This isn't Bey's first time at the rodeo. She's snapped up plenty of VMAS before, including for "Crazy in Love", another duet with Jay-Z, and "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)".
Click through the gallery to see photos of Beyonce's current tour, On the Run.