New York Housewife Ramona Attacks Andy Cohen On Part Two Of Reunion Show

New York Housewife Ramona Attacks Andy Cohen On Part Two Of Reunion Show

Things got heated on part two of "The Real Housewives Of New York" reunion, and this time it wasn't between two housewives...

Instead host Andy Cohen found himself getting yelled after bringing up Ramona's marital troubles... aka her husband Mario's rumored infidelity.

RAMONA: "I don't want to take this discussion any further. I have a daughter that's it. Thank you.
RAMONA: "So, how's your love life? Who you gonna have sex with tonight? Tell me.
ANDY: "I'll tell you when I go on a reality show with whoever I'm having sex with."
RAMONA: "Well, you're on a reality show right here baby."
ANDY: "I'm actually not, honey."

Zap2It was just as surprised as we were at Ramona's reaction, calling it shocking.

"She completely loses it on Cohen, who often weighs in on the 'Housewife' drama, but is never sucked into the center. Cohen seems to handle it well, though."

But, as The Wrap notes, Ramona and Mario's separation wasn't a storyline this past season, even though it has been generating headlines this year/. Clearly, she wasn't expecting the questions, and even though she urged Andy to move on he kept on questioning her.

While there a slew of fan reactions on Twitter, most people seemed to be on Andy's side, saying Ramona dishes on everyone else's issues and marriages, but won't talk about her own, and she did sign up for a reality tv show.

Also on AOL:
Surfer felt something 'bump' his leg ...
Man slapped with ticket in his own driveway
Another Ebola-stricken patient arrives in US
Restaurant gives 'prayer discount'
New wedding trend is actually illegal

christinaa1301 August 06 2014 at 11:25 AM

Can't stand this woman. I hope Mario has lots of girlfriends. She thinks oh no he will never cheat on me. Ha Ha think again sweetie...It is written all over his face.

rude August 06 2014 at 10:36 AM

Here's the reality of it: If you were married to that hag wouldn't you be out looking for something better??

arzie823 August 06 2014 at 10:40 AM

Ramona can dish it out but can't take it. She is the most annoying person I've seen. She just thinks she is sooo much better than anyone else. Get the stick out of your butt and a reality check Ramona your NOT WTG LuAnne give her a dose of her on medicine.

R arzie823 August 07 2014 at 12:35 AM

The other ladies are the same - they can give it but they can't take it. The others are two faced. At least Ramona tells them to their faces. If you were friends of these women, you wouldn't have to worry about Ramona - it's the others who will rip you apart - from head to toe.

hwlndrbrt August 06 2014 at 9:33 AM

So this time-consuming trash takes precedence over the troubles in the United States, the degrading, humiliating treatment of our veterans, 12-year-old kids stabbing their friends, leaving dogs and kids to suffocate in hot, enclosed cars, not to mention the issue of displaying an American flag in front of your home. No, we have to take time to listen to the sob stories of adultery, sex, and teary-eyed bimbos defending their ultimate American right to what? Then there's the time spent on the Kardashians . . . . When will this be over? Soon I hope.

d1anaw August 06 2014 at 1:01 PM

Guess you shouldn't be whoring yourself for the media if you don't want to answer the questions. Get out of the media spotlight, problem solved.

jones9northcalif August 06 2014 at 8:38 AM

..stupid show, stupid people...stupid stupid stupid

hi Feign jones9northcalif August 06 2014 at 4:06 PM

so, you think it was stupid, eh...............

rosebudmi August 06 2014 at 12:52 PM

Ramona, you love to dish it, but when it turns around on you, you can't take it!!!!

Buckingham's August 06 2014 at 11:23 AM

Mmmmm....the truth hurts.

maprita August 06 2014 at 12:47 PM

I would not blame Mario if he did find comfort with another woman's company. Ramona emasculates him continuously in her overbearing way of focusing on herself. Perhaps he is looking for someone to listen to him for a change? Ramona is as shallow as they come.

greycat.kramer maprita August 06 2014 at 6:38 PM

Look real close at her in this video....PLASTIC SURGERY for sure; this woman is a mental case; she is a big mouth and demeans everyone around her.
I hope her daughter grows up better than she is right now; I don't know what the girl can learn from her but to be trashy.
Mario....no wonder, if he did......getting away from this moron should be something on his agenda to be sure; and, I am a woman saying that......
RAMONA, GET A LIFE.

ibdoowop August 06 2014 at 11:48 AM

For all you people trashing this or any other show you don't like.....who's holding a gun to your head and who takes any so-called reality show seriously. Did you take "Seinfeld" or "Friends " seriously twenty years ago or "Modern Family" or "Shrek" seriously later?

These are all just mindless entertainment and nothing else. The only people taking them seriously a those who apparently are watching them on the sly then come onto these blogs and slam them.

Bring it down a notch and get over your outrage 'cause it's not a big deal.....unless you choose to take them seriously. I sure don't but I watch them.

I watch hours of news every day so to lighten up. How does it affect your lives what others choose to watch for an hour? We're not watching "snuff films" or S&M videos.

It reminds me of people who constantly attack gays 24/7. Why do you care so much about what other people do?