Body of missing Oregon woman discovered along remote dirt road

Body Of Missing Oregon Mother Found

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- Police have found the body of missing mother of two from Oregon and say there is no evidence of foul play.

Capt. Jeff Kosmicki of the Newberg-Dundee police says investigators were notified Tuesday that Jennifer Huston's SUV was found on a country road near Sheridan, about 25 miles southwest of Huston's home in Dundee.

Huston's body was found a short distance from the vehicle.

The 38-year-old woman disappeared July 24. She was last seen that day withdrawing a small amount of money from an ATM, fueling her SUV and buying Gatorade, trail mix and what police described as a nonlethal amount of sleeping pills.

Carla Rutledge August 06 2014 at 8:33 AM

Where is the rest of the story?
That's it? It's half written or else someting didn't download on my screen.
HP at it again.

Suzann August 06 2014 at 7:26 AM

Very sadden to have such a tragic ending of a beautiful woman and a mother of young children. May she RIP!

William August 06 2014 at 8:30 AM

Pay attention to your loved ones. Sometimes you take for granted the person you love and see everyday and miss what's really going on with them. Depression, despair, a personal tragedy or a hidden illness can push the most normal person over the edge. A husband and two young children will continue on with a large piece of their life missing.

boyle1034 August 06 2014 at 8:34 AM

Life is so short anyway. Never give up. There's always something to live for.
This is very sad. Never give up. You never know what the future holds.

fallmarita August 06 2014 at 8:23 AM

God keep her and help her husband and kids and anyone who loved her. Very sad.

nabwolf fallmarita August 06 2014 at 10:24 AM

So God killed her.

zzyxx fallmarita August 06 2014 at 4:26 PM

hey nabwolf: she didnt say that. got an axe to grind maybe?

Steve-a-rino August 06 2014 at 8:17 AM

Only she knows. Even people with "perfect" lives have issues.

romerjoe11 August 06 2014 at 8:30 AM

Why don't people wait for the for the medical examinations report, before you give opinions. The further investigation will find out what really happened, don't make anyone a suspect at this time.

mollymguire August 06 2014 at 8:59 AM

I am so sorry for her & her family & those who loved her. I remember many yrs ago, I was so post partum for so long, there were many days I knew I was struggling to just keep on. Many days I would think if I can just make it till they're 2 & 4, & I was still trying to enjoy them. I hope one day I can help someone who was like me. (I should have had medication for a while, but at the time, I was afraid my med history would make me unemployable...) This beautiful mother, I pray she is at peace.

evnsaffl mollymguire August 06 2014 at 9:37 AM

Good for you --you are brave made it! You sound like you would make a terrific employee with your smarts and determination!

zweepz mollymguire August 06 2014 at 1:20 PM

evbsaffl, I don't understand your reply. She was lucky she made it. As she said, she needed to be on medication, when depression goes on that long. A depressed person doesn't make a terrific employee.

mjfh4 zweepz August 06 2014 at 5:56 PM

Clarifying your statement, an untreated clinically depressed person will not make a terrific employee. Just as people with untreated epilepsy, diabetes, Crohn's disease, etc., have difficulty at work due to absenteeism, so do those who suffer from depression . Getting the right treatment is the answer.

Flag 0 rate up
Constitution Man007 August 06 2014 at 8:29 AM

Very sad. Many prayers for the family to get through this traggic time. I hope all friends of the family will do as most and surround the family members with love and care.
Rest peacefully Ms. Huston.

keithj77441 August 06 2014 at 6:48 AM

Very sad-pretty lady

savannahswithgod keithj77441 August 06 2014 at 9:03 AM

Gee one day AOL is going to show somebody horrendous ugly that dies and the comments will be what, 'she aint pretty, can see why she wanted to die'?

Harold Dean keithj77441 August 06 2014 at 9:59 AM