Beyonce raps about 'leaving' Jay Z in new Nicki Minaj song — Report

By ERIC RAY
Hollywood Life

Beyonce has apparently exposed the trouble in her marriage by unleashing some serious shade on Jay Z in a new song that she and Nicki Minaj have worked on, according to a new report.

Beyonce, it's time to set the rumors straight! In a new untitled track Bey and Nicki Minaj are purported to be set to release, Queen B allegedly disregards her marriage to Jay Z and essentially disrespects him by taking a slight jab at him personally! Details below.

Beyonce Disses Jay Z In New Song With Nicki Minaj? Allegedly Says Marriage 'Not Perfect'

It seems as if there is trouble in paradise between Beyonce, 32, and Jay Z, 44. Ever since the infamous elevator incident where Solange went ballistic on Hova, the couple hasn't really been the same. And now, MediaTakeOut is reporting that Bey is letting J have it in a new song.
Beyonce And Nicki Minaj New Song, Dissing Jay Z?

In the untitled song, Beyonce allegedly doesn't give Jay Z any credit for making her feel flawless.

Here are just a few lines from the new song:

"Momma taught me good home training
My Daddy taught me how to love my haters
My sister told me I should speak my mind
These n***as out here make me feel so God damn fine, I'm flawless!"

Then there's this: the website claims that in more verses in the song, Beyonce specifically attacks Hov, revealing that her marriage is "not perfect" and discusses "leaving" her relationship.

No word on when the supposed song is set to drop and there's no title for the track, either.

One thing is clear, however: where there's smoke there's fire, and it's up to Beyonce and Jay Z to let their marriage burn or to try to save it!

More from Hollywood Life:
Stephen Colbert Mocks Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Fight
Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran: Split Up Again Over Rihanna?
Andi Dorfman: See Her $72K Engagement Ring From Josh Murray

Scooter August 01 2014 at 12:53 PM

Can someone say black trash with money??

Gina August 01 2014 at 12:46 PM

I don't care what swear you want to use except G D. That's the only one I will NOT allow in my house and it NEVER comes out of my mouth! We don't say the N word either. I don't care how you spin it, it's a nasty word so I guess Momma didn't teach her all that well after all.

mastermindriches August 01 2014 at 11:53 AM

I've never known why she hooked up with him... seems like a thug with a bit of money. She makes her own money - doesn't need him.

Mark August 01 2014 at 3:55 PM

THIS IS NEWS ?? I DON'T CARE ONE BIT FOR HER KIND OF MUSIC, AND HER FLASHING HER NASTY BODY IN PUBLIC EITHER !!! SHE GOT GHETTO BOOTY OUT THE A&& !
AND WHAT A BIG ONE IT IS !!
SO THE ONLY THING IS THAT MATTERS IS THAT SHE IS GOING THE WAY OF A BLACK MILEY CYRUS, SLUT, HO, NASTY, NO BODY REALLY CARES, BUT I DO CARE HOW SHE INFLUENCES YOUNG MINDS, ESPECIALLY FEMALE MINDS THAT ARE CURIOUS AND EXPANDING, HOPEFULLY NOT IN HER DIRECTION OR ACTIONS !!
NASTY HO !

TR by ML Neal... Mark August 02 2014 at 1:05 AM

Well thank you Mark for that unnecessary and pitiful list of what you think of two women...Beyonce and Miley. While I do not like either one, wouldn't spend a penny on either on of them, I think that litany of name calling is appalling. shame on you, Mark.

yayabeanes TR by ML Neal... August 28 2014 at 10:24 PM

You've called others worst names on here.

Flag 0 rate up
mmoyer613 Mark August 02 2014 at 2:28 PM

I like EVERY descriptive adjective you used. They fit those two HO's to a T.

bigjerkmatt August 01 2014 at 12:13 PM

Who cares, the chipmunks sing her songs better!

sam August 01 2014 at 12:19 PM

Where there's smoke there's fire? Not really. Jennifer Aniston should have approximately 27 kids, Tom Hanks and Rita should be divorced by now, along with Faith and Tim (love him), Jada and Will, Kelly Ripa and her man etc. etc. (Yes, I had to look up longest going divorce rumors to get this), the point is singing a song written by someone else months or years ago doesn't mean anything. A fight in an elevator that didn't involve Beyonce doesn't show us anything except she has the sense to stay out of her husband and sister's tift instead of acting ghetto like and joining in the fight. That actually shows class.

bigjerkmatt sam August 01 2014 at 12:32 PM

She's ghetto alright!

TR by ML Neal... sam August 02 2014 at 1:07 AM

Why would Beyonce interfere in a fight between two adults. She didn't have a dog in that fight. Jay Z and Solanged appeared to settle it just fine. What's the problem folks? That's old new, get over it!

sengbloh August 01 2014 at 11:53 AM

These lyrics are quite old the song "Flawless" came out a while ago was probably recorded even earlier than the release date! Silly article . Saycon

cathi August 01 2014 at 4:14 PM

Was it necessary to use the "N" word? Make her sell her basketball team...

rozenm1005 August 01 2014 at 1:56 PM

These n***as ....yes JayZ and Bouncy....that's you!

TR by ML Neal... rozenm1005 August 02 2014 at 1:09 AM

rozenm1005.....you are an ignorant, in-bred fool. Stop posting.

clark August 01 2014 at 2:00 PM

please take your money and go away...you have nothing to add to life...