Celebrate Obama's 53rd birthday with an AOL quiz!

mgt0331 August 04 2014 at 12:20 PM

What a POS this embarrassment to America is. Just looking at his smug screw you face makes me sick!!

moooooooooochelle August 04 2014 at 12:24 PM

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't got for help...no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold
I am gross and perverted
Im obsessed n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little had changed
I am the tool of the government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you
I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think Im delicious
With the stuff that I say
I am the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I am the slime oozin out
From your president

Winnie August 04 2014 at 12:45 PM

He has yet to be vetted. which he would not pass, because his whole life is a lie.
And he's still lying. His arrogance lets him think he's telling the truth.

leslie August 04 2014 at 12:23 PM

I know very well that what ever he or his beloved MSNBC says, you can take it to the bank that it's a pack of LIES!!!!

rimit9 August 04 2014 at 12:48 PM

Obama is a cult leader. His only concern is "fundamentally changing America" well how do you like the change so far? Did everybody enjoy watching the Palosi polka in the Senate? really shows how liberal adults act in congress, It will be a pleasure to see the liberals take a hike in November. I really have no clue on how to reign in Obama, but we better find a solution soon, before his phone and pen go back to work. the disgust for this tyrant is everywhere, so if you dislike this man, don't feel as though you are alone, because you are not. VOTE in November.

Winnie August 04 2014 at 12:43 PM

Didn't get these questions right, but I know him well enough to know he should not be president/

jdsept Winnie August 04 2014 at 7:22 PM

usually people elected twice have won the right to be President. Did YOU miss that?

gstev75035 August 04 2014 at 1:27 PM

Every time I hear him or see him I feel a bit sick . Hope he stays on vacation.

jandjhoye August 04 2014 at 12:39 PM

He sure is an example. The question is example of what.

Madeline jandjhoye August 04 2014 at 3:54 PM

Obama and Holder seem to be good examples of people with a very specific agenda, of course. Unfortunately, their interests don't lie with guiding and working with all Americans. They really should be working as advocates for very specific groups within the larger society. We really put the wrong guys into the wrong jobs. They're plenty smart, just too narrow in vision and goals; not to mention popping up quite often as seemingly racist.

mgt0331 August 04 2014 at 12:27 PM

Antichrist

Meh... August 04 2014 at 12:44 PM

aaaahhh yes, It is obvious that all the welfare jockeys are out and about this morning, bashing America, hating the USA, and spreading their anti-American agenda.....

I know you all hate democracy. Especially when it leads to the election of a leader you do not like. But guess what? This is America. We vote, the majority wins. Most people just accept the winner as president. There is always that small group of people who wish to overthrow the democratic process and instal marshal law.... eliminate all who don't look, or think, just like them. They call themselves lots of things. But what they really are is anti American dogs. Do nothing to help anything, just complain and spread your hate filled agenda.

Have fun in your little hate filled bubbles losers. All you do by bashing and hating America is push more people against your agenda. Thanks I guess, for showing everyone publicly how awful you really are!

Oh, and get ready for Shrillary! Cause she's your next target