Alicia Keys pregnant with 2nd child

A representative for the Grammy-winning performer confirmed Thursday that the singer is pregnant.

Keys posted a photo with her baby bump on Instagram early Thursday, which also marked her fourth wedding anniversary to producer-rapper Swizz Beatz, who also posed in the picture.

Keys wrote that their anniversary was sweeter because they've "been blessed with another angel on the way." She didn't offer any more details about the pregnancy.

She gave birth to her son Egypt in 2010.

Alicia Keys Is Pregnant With Second Child

cigarpal July 31 2014 at 2:58 PM

Love that Montecristi hat.

Aissa2 July 31 2014 at 3:05 PM

Contrary to popular belief, being a Hater, being nasty in comments, being low class in comments is not the new sign of intelligence! Her son's name is her business, she pushed him out, none of you. They have been married for 4 years now, doubt his ex-wife is still holding the same ignorant grudges ALL of you who have nothing to do with it are holding against her. If so, you all need a group session, followed by a group A$$ whipping. Get over it! Last, although I loved India Arie more, I wish her a safe pregnancy and healthy child and continued happy family. In the end, what is important is her talent, her gift, which she does possess and HER family. The rest are simply some REALLY disappointed, sad, ridiculous and stupid people who perhaps simply need to grow up or step away from fantasy.

Sue Aissa2 July 31 2014 at 5:31 PM

Wow nothing like A FAN WHO THINKS THEY CAN CONTROL WHAT OTHERS THINK AND SAY. SORRY BUT THIS IS A COMMENT SECTION AND I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK, OH AND AS FOR THE a$$ WHIPPING, WHO YOU GONNA BRING, BECAUSE I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU'D COME ALONE!!

beverlyamy1 Sue July 31 2014 at 8:51 PM

AND YOUR C,OMMENT SUCKS, NOW THERE YOU GO.

Flag +1 rate up
Chas July 31 2014 at 11:58 AM

I love her - she's so great.

kay July 31 2014 at 12:24 PM

Hope he doesn't decide to leave her for another woman....like he left his wife when he met her!

sher kay August 01 2014 at 8:37 AM

Dayum. Kay. You had to go there? I feel ya. I love me some Alicia Keys, but that part of her life really bothers me no matter how hard I try to block it. Same as that home wrecker Angelina HOlie. LOL I'm still happy 4 her, but she'd better watch out. No one is immune from a cheating man.

mbanavy July 31 2014 at 12:38 PM

She is a great talent. I wish her the best. Her mom is still the best Anita, I ever saw, in West Side Story! May her children carry on the wonderful talent.

Bluedane July 31 2014 at 12:40 PM

She's a homewrecker with an ugly baby daddy!

nobledestrocobra July 31 2014 at 11:16 AM

hey! if it isnt the beginning of record companies scanning one cd purchased as five and making somebody famous who has minimal talent! later this was to bring us the worst songs ever written. yeah you on fire alright! bleh.

Erika nobledestrocobra July 31 2014 at 1:56 PM

Just because I dont like or respect her any longer doesn't mean she is without talent.

doodoopapah July 31 2014 at 12:19 PM

Her son Egypt, LOL!!! Man "Entertainers" are dense.

ironmikemiata July 31 2014 at 11:29 AM

She sold her sole to a Credit Card company,just another 1%er

Erika July 31 2014 at 1:55 PM

I'm sure his last wife was excited to be pregnant as well. Until she found out that alicia was pregnant with his child also . She has a song called karma and still doesn't get it.