Today Kate Middleton jumped around and played games in her sky-high wedges
- The Duchess of Cambridge arrives at Hampden Park to watch the athletics during the 20th Commonwealth Games.
- Kate wore her cobalt blue Stella McCartney dress, Stuart Weitzman wedges and Smythe blazer on the second day in Glasgow.
- The duke and Duchess chat during day six of the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
- Kate and William at the Commonwealth Games.
- Later on in the day, Kate participated in the South African game of Three Tins during a visit to the Commonwealth Games Village.
- With a cheering crowd, how could she not participate in the jumping portion, right?
- Sky high wedges? No problem.
- Kate playing the South African game of Three Tins -- which apparently involves jumping over those three tins.
- Such an awkward photo, but she did it!
- Prince William meets children from Bridgend nursery during a visit to the Coach Core project.
- Who do you think was more starstruck, the royals or Usain Bolt?!
- We first saw this ensemble during the 2012 London Olympics -- perfect for these games as well.
- Kate and William cheer during the athletics at Hampden Park as they attend the Commonwealth Games.
- Boys will be boys (even when they're in their 30s)!
- Duchess Kate arrives at the SECC Hydro for the Gymnastics during the 20th Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Kate and William were dressed down for the day of watching sports.
- The Duchess was wearing her favorite Stuart Weitzman Corkswoon wedges, J.Brand skinnies and Zara blazer.
- While the royal couple watched swimming, it was clearly really hot in the arena...
- So hot that William needed Kate's tag to fan himself, too!
- Kate and William watching the early rounds of the men's and women's gymnastic competitions at the 2014 Commonwealth Games.
- As per usual, Harry kept William and Kate laughing all day.
- The royals react during a boxing match, clearly something hard to watch!
- All's well that ends well! They cheer later on in the boxing match.
- Always the jokester, Harry keeps the Cambridges laughing as they watch Scotland play Wales in Hockey at the Glasgow National Hockey Centre.
- Harry, William and Kate smile during the Scotland vs. Wales hockey game.
- More funny reactions from our favorite royals as they watch the women's field hockey match between Wales and Scotland at the Glasgow National Hockey Centre.
Those shoes really are comfortable. Today during the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland, Duchess Kate didn't just wear her favorite wedges from Stuart Weitzman, she played games and jumped around in them. Reminds us of that time she played volleyball in these very same shoes (and put the rest of us to shame!).
It's the second day that the young royals -- William, Kate and Harry -- were in Glasgow for the games, and while they spent most of yesterday as spectators, today they got involved! Kate spent part of the day meeting with SportsAid athletes and mentors while William and Harry went to a Coach Core project.
Kate was wearing an old favorite dress by Stella McCartney, which we've seen several times over the years - first during the 2012 Olympics and then again on the royal tour down under. It's a gorgeous hue of Kate's favorite color to wear, blue. She wore her Stuart Weitzman wedges again, and a blazer by Smythe. So when was Kate jumping around? Late in the day, she participated in the South African game of Three Tins during a visit to the Commonwealth Games Village with William and Harry. She really is a good sport.
Kate spoke about Prince George and his swimming lessons today (it was revealed earlier this week that Kate has been regularly taking George to Buckingham Palace to use the pool for swimming!) that "he absolutely loves it. He just likes splashing around." So cute!
Also, can we please take a moment to laugh and gush over this photo of Wills and Kate from yesterday? #obsessed:
Click through the gallery above to see Kate in action!