'MasterChef': Gordon Ramsay brings wife of 18 years on show (Video, Photos)

'MasterChef': Gordon Ramsay Brings A Special Guest For Romantic Dinner

Romance was in the air on 'Masterchef,' complete with a few twists.

The chefs' team challenge involved preparing a romantic dinner for 17 couples who were celebrating anniversaries. The couples kissed, dined, enjoyed wine and there was even a proposal! But the real surprise came when Gordon announced a very special guest joining them ...

"That table is reserved for the single most important person in the world, my gorgeous wife of 18 years, Tana," Ramsay said, practically beaming.

Now, come on, how cute is that?

BuddyTV agreed, calling Ramsay's date night with Tana 'adorable.'

The couple celebrate their anniversary and overall, Tana enjoyed the meal and the time with her hubby.

Still, the episode wasn't all roses and chocolates. Christine was eliminated at the end, and everyone seemed to be surprised -- even Ramsay, who said, "We are as shocked as you are."

To find out who gets eliminated next week, you can tune into 'MasterChef' Mondays at 8/7c on Fox.

More on AOL:
Baseball team gave away 15,000 misspelled jerseys
Couple gets photobombed by lightning
Judge OKs record-setting $2B sale of Clippers to ex-Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer

kay July 29 2014 at 7:42 AM

Surprised that a woman could tolerate him 18 years! I can never watch his show...he screams waaayyy too much.

tsh85 July 29 2014 at 11:04 AM

Never understood the fascination with Gordon Ramsay? Coming from a family of chefs, and having attended Le Cordon Bleu myself, I always felt that Ramsay was a sub-par chef at best. One reason why I detest Ramsay so much is because he is the biggest hypocrite that ever lived. I remember seeing Ramsay a few years ago on his television show "Hotel Hell" when he berated a chef in San Diego for serving Chicken Parmesan Sliders in his restaurant. He had this chef in tears telling him how bad he was, and that Chicken Parmesan Sliders is the dumbest thing he has ever heard of. He went on to say that he would never serve something as stupid as Chicken Parmesan Sliders in any of his restaurants. Fast forward two years later. I attended the 'private' grand opening gala for one of Ramsay's restaurants in Las Vegas. Guess what he was serving his guests...yup you guessed it "Chicken Parmesan Sliders." He had waiters walking with trays of them all night long for his guests. Biggest hypocrite ever!

Marcia July 29 2014 at 10:15 AM

I truly believe under Gordon's curt exterior he is a very loving guy.

And he has given his love around to other women.

But guess that isn't news.

I LOVE all of his shows.

fkfrakes8 July 29 2014 at 10:26 AM

Wow... you done good chef !

jdethlefsen2 July 29 2014 at 10:27 AM

As a chef ( trained in Germany) I don't know who the hell crooned this English COOK to a "famous chef" ???
1. if you see his "Chef outfit" it stinks to hell, he look like he is cooking under the bridge in NYC
2. He never has a Chef had on for good reason, he was in England a average COOK without any reputation except he can cream and been mean to the boone.
This "average" cook can never reach Emeril Lagasse or Bobby Flair, and this is my professional opinion

pepelaputr July 29 2014 at 9:40 AM

After watching a few of his shows where he runs his hands through his hair while prepping someone's meal, I don't think I'd ever eat anywhere he was involved as a chef.

mgt0331 July 29 2014 at 8:35 AM

She is very nice looking but an equally smug and "above you" type limey. But I have to say, this guy is into everything. Smart fella.

green gate farm mgt0331 July 29 2014 at 3:19 PM

Without actually knowing these people you pass judgement. Do you review books as well, based on thier covers?

lakers84 July 29 2014 at 11:02 AM

i just came on just to say...WHO GIVES A FLYING (rhymes with DUCK) lol...think ill have a roasted duck for dinner tonight...bonappetit :P

beverlyamy1 lakers84 July 29 2014 at 8:55 PM

you do care.

dyy400 July 29 2014 at 10:44 AM

Who really cares-- I know his shtick is to be arrogant and self-righteous-but it gets tiresome.

shirley July 29 2014 at 10:45 AM

Shie is very pretty..had lots of work done!!