Duchess Kate brings back her favorite casual look for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
- Duchess Kate arrives at the SECC Hydro for the Gymnastics during the 20th Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Kate and William were dressed down for the day of watching sports.
- The Duchess was wearing her favorite Stuart Weitzman Corkswoon wedges, J.Brand skinnies and Zara blazer.
- Kate and William watching the early rounds of the men's and women's gymnastic competitions at the 2014 Commonwealth Games.
- As per usual, Harry kept William and Kate laughing all day.
- The royals react during a boxing match, clearly something hard to watch!
- All's well that ends well! They cheer later on in the boxing match.
- Always the jokester, Harry keeps the Cambridges laughing as they watch Scotland play Wales in Hockey at the Glasgow National Hockey Centre.
- Harry, William and Kate smile during the Scotland vs. Wales hockey game.
- More funny reactions from our favorite royals as they watch the women's field hockey match between Wales and Scotland at the Glasgow National Hockey Centre.
The Weitzman wedges are back in action! Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, joined her husband Prince William and brother-in-law Prince Harry at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland today. The trio are attending two days of sporting events, and the royal family has been in attendance since the Queen kicked off the games last week.
The young royals attended a few different events today: gymnastics and boxing. Kate was dressed down in what seems to be her casual uniform these days: navy skinny jeans (possibly J Brand, possibly Zara), a navy blazer by Zara and her Stuart Weitzman Corkswoon wedges ($395, Zappos). Slightly disappointing for Kate fashion fans, but it's clear that she's very comfortable in the ensemble.
At one point she took off her blazer to reveal a sleeveless high-collar top with a small stripe. While they were watching gymnastics, Harry kept William and Kate giggling, but Kate spent much of boxing covering her eyes or cringing. Not easy to watch, that's for sure! Click through the gallery above to see more photos from the day. Then check out What Celebrities Eat For Breakfast by our friends at KitchenDaily!
Get even more inspiration on our Pinterest board dedicated to Kate's style!