And the final rose goes to ... Josh Murray!
- As the show's inaugural Bachelorette, Trista found love with cute, sensitive firefighter (and now hubby!), Ryan Sutter.
- A former Miami Heat cheerleader, Trista had a bangin' bikini bod and wasn't afraid to show it off. On the red carpet and at rose ceremonies, she was all about a simple black dress.
- After a rejection from Bachelor Bob Guiney, Meredith was given a second shot at love as the show's second Bachelorette. Meredith liked to showcase her lively, unique personality in pieces like this pink furry jacket.
- Meredith ultimately chose Ian McKee as her betrothed, but the pair split up in 2005, a year after the show ended.
- Chicago PR girl Jen was initially chosen by Season 3 Bachelor Andrew Firestone, but ended the relationship and became the third Bachelorette.
- A city girl at heart, Jen was almost always rocking a great pair of denim.
- DeAnna Pappas suffered a painful rejection from season eleven Bachelor Brad Womack, but bounced back with her own season of The Bachelorette.
- DeAnna favored bright colors, wild prints, and loved to layer with accessories.
- Canadian interior designer Jillian Harris has a natural knack for style, and while her taste in men was in need of a little refining (she inevitable parted ways with finacee Ed Swiderski), her taste in clothing was always impeccable.
- We loved tuning into Jillian's season not only for her bubbly, infectious personality, but also for a chance to see what she was wearing. This printed maxi-dress is one of her many memorable outfit choices.
- A laid-back California girl, Ali wasn't afraid to mix things up. Wearing a formal evening gown with a pair of Converse? No problem!
- Ali loved a vibrantly-hued dress almost as much as she loved contestant Roberto Martinez. Unfortunately, the love didn't last -- the pair split up in 2011.
- Former dancer Ashley's wardrobe staple throughout the season was a silky, button-down top like this one.
- Ashley is the second Bachelorette to have successfully found love on the show -- marrying contestant JP Rosenbaum in December 2012.
- After dumping Brad Womack, Emily moved on to her own season of The Bachelorette, and a fabulous wardrobe to boot.
- Southern girl Emily liked to remind viewers of her North Carolina roots, and ditched the formal gowns as often as she could.
- Desiree's season of the Bachelorette was full of tears, mostly from Desiree herself. Her laid back, sporty style was what really made her shine.
- After losing Sean Lowe's love, Desiree became the Bachelorette and found her fiance, Chris during the season.
- Wearing a gorgeous pale white frock with beaded neckline, Andi looks amazing.
After weeks of finding love, a little drama, and the ever-so-present crop top, Bachelorette Andi officially gave the rose to contestant Josh Murray from Atlanta, GA. After much speculation, Andi graciously eliminated Nick V. before the final rose in an incredibly emotional goodbye. Nick look completely taken a back by Andi's elimination and was at a loss for words.
With Nick eliminated, Andi greeted Josh in front of the ocean and was proposed to by Josh wearing a gorgeous white frock by Carmen Marc Valvo with her hair pulled back. After A LOTTT of mushy 'I love you's' Josh got down on one knee and asked Andi to marry him. And guess what? She said yes!
Following the final rose, Nick had the chance to see Andi during the live 'After the Final Rose' and he revealed some juicy gossip about the fantasy suit -- which left Andi speechless. Let's just say, Andi's father won't be pleased with what was revealed. But, what does this mean for Andi and Josh when he finds out? Only time will tell. Check out the Josh's proposal in the video below!
We can't wait to see if Josh and Andi have truly find love! Meanwhile, take our poll and tell us what you think.