Here's how to nail Selena Gomez's sexy boho vibe
- Wearing Atelier Versace at the InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globe After Party.
- Sporting a Gucci frock and strappy metallic heels for the premiere of "Spring Breakers" in Paris.
- Wearing an ab-bearing Dolce & Gabbana look with Giuseppe Zanotti heels to the U.S. premiere of "Spring Breakers" at the SXSW Film Festival.
- Wearing one of our favorite looks, a Reem Acra gown, to the LA premiere of "Spring Breakers".
- Wearing an Oscar de la Renta ensemble with Gucci sandals to the 26th annual Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards.
- In a fierce Julien McDonald look for the MTV Movie Awards.
- Wearing a Vince top with a Blumarine skirt for the 2013 Radio Disney Music Awards.
- Wearing a strikingly neon Atelier Versace stunner at the Billboard Music Awards.
- Wearing a stunning embellished Dolce & Gabbana dress to the ESPY Awards.
- Wearing Cushnie et Ochs at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards.
- Wearing Atelier Versace to the MTV Video Music Awards.
- In a revealing Cushnie et Ochs creation for the Flaunt Magazine Issue Party with Selena Gomez And Amanda De Cadenet in Los Angeles.
- Wearing a Zara jumpsuit backstage at 106.1 KISS FM's Jingle Ball in Dallas.
Selena Gomez has been completely killing it in the fashion department lately. We're hearing that her super-chic, toned down new vibe has a little something to with an alleged break-up from Justin Bieber...or so we've heard. Regardless, we've been loving absolutely every look of hers that's come out of the Ischia Film and Music Festival in Italy.
One of our favorites is this flowy blue boho dress with a sexy, yet subtle slit up the side. Paired with slicked back hair and a fresh-faced makeup look, this dress is absolutely perfect for summer evenings -- from a date night, to a casual walk on the beach, to even a wedding, it's literally exactly what we want to be wearing right this second.
Selena paired this dress with suede heels, but we'd do flat sandals or wedges to complete the boho vibe. We found this comparable frock at Mango on sale for under $50. Looking like Selena Gomez without spending an entire paycheck? Sounds good to us.
Click through the gallery for more looks we love from Selena Gomez.