Update: Zoe Saldana pregnant with twins!
- Stunning in silver, Olivia Wilde shows off her baby bump at the 'Her' Los Angeles Premiere in a David Koma body-con midi dress.
- Megan Fox's LBD outfit makes for the ultimate sweet yet sexy maternity look.
- Actress Ali Landry looked just as street chic as ever in her strappy heels and sporty blazer. Orange and black aren't just for Halloween, after all!
- Kate Middleton might just take the crown as the best dressed pregnant celebrity in 2013! We were head over heels for this pop of yellow when she debuted it at a Garden Party in the grounds of Buckingham Palace hosted by Queen Elizabeth II.
- Kate Winslet has that special glow in this dazzling Jenny Packham red gown! Totally flawless.
- Jaime King showed us pregnancy is no excuse to hide from bold prints and patterns at The CW Network's New York 2013 Upfront Presentation.
- Drew Barrymore has never looked more darling. How could you not love that clutch?
- Kristen Bell took our breath away in this dreamy gown when she arrived at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards. What girl wouldn't love all that sparkle!
- Gwen Stefani is forever a queen of trend-setting style, and it's no different with her maternity fashion. She revealed her pregnancy in this shimmering fringe grown with husband Gavin Rossdale at the The Performing Arts Inaugural Gala at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts.
- Flowy and floral! Evan Rachel Wood looked sweet and sophisticateds for the 'A Case Of You' World Premiere.
- What baby bump? Autumn Reeser's gorgeous boho chic dress stole the show at the 'The Young and the Restless' party while her gold accessories sealed the deal on this look.
- Though she had her fair share of fashion critics during her pregnancy, Kim Kardashian silenced the skepticism in this bold black Saint Laurent dress with Dior shoes at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards.
- Fergie showed no fear when it came to fashion flattering her baby bump. Her neon sandals and print perfect dress lit up the purple carpet at Nickelodeon's 26th Annual Kids' Choice Awards.
- Brilliant red and sparkling silver are officially a winning duo thanks to Morena Baccarin's incredible Emmy ensemble.
- Actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum arrived at the Oscars rocking the red carpet in just the right amount of sexy.
Update: More big news for Zoe! She's not just pregnant... she's pregnant with twins! Two little Zoes will soon join the world! Congrats to Saldana and her husband Marco.
There are so many reasons to love and adore Zoe Saldana, so it was no surprise that we were all super excited when we got the news that she might be pregnant. Us Weekly tells readers that the actress is pregnant with her first child and excited to start a family with her husband Marco Perego.
The couple has been together for a few years now and secretly tied the knot last summer in London.
According to Us Weekly the couple was first seen in Los Angeles after the Saldana's Star Trek Into Darkness premiere. The two were caught locking lips, but an insider tells them that they have "known each other for a long time."
The soon-to-be mama has been promoting her upcoming movie, Guardians of the Galaxy 2! Before she hit the red carpet Zoe sported a loose fitted tee and a big blazer around town. She did an awesome job hiding her baby bump with a fun, printed dress that evening. We can't wait to hear more about the little one on the way!
We're fairly certain Zoe is going to have some pretty chic maternity style. Click through the slideshow above to see the most fashionable celebrity pregnancy style.