Man sends wife spreadsheet of her excuses not to have sex

Husband Builds Sexual Rejection Spreadsheet, Sends It To Wife

If you were to pick up a random women's magazine you would most likely find an article like this one, saying, "the key to a long and happy marriage is sex"

So you can make up your own mind as to how long and how happy this next relationship was based on that rubric.

'Deadspin's The Concourse' reports one husband became so frustrated after countless sexual rejections from his wife that he built a spreadsheet documenting all of her excuses!

Excuses like - "I feel sweaty and gross" -- "I'm exhausted" -- "I'm too drunk"-- "You're too drunk" -- and "I'm watching my show - I don't want to miss anything."

Over the course seven weeks the unnamed 26-year-old husband was shot down 27 times... with three successes.

Then to make things worse, he emailed it to her while she was in a taxi on her way to the airport.

A person claiming to be the wife posted the spreadsheet on Reddit, writing, "My husband [m26] sent me [f26] an immature, inflammatory email as I was driving to the airport for a 10-day work trip. Now he has cut contact."

People on the interwebs are siding with both parties...

One user posted, "If someone had constructed a spreadsheet of reasons why I wouldn't have sex with them, it would make me instantly want to... Worship them like the god of sex they clearly are. No wait - it would make me feel nauseous and like I didn't want them anywhere near me."

But another wrote, "If someone refused to have sex with me over & over & over again despite my repeated attempts... and they used the same excuses each time, excuses which could be easily remedied, it would make me feel like they didn't want me anywhere near them."

Either way the couple seems to have a much bigger issue outside of the bedroom -- a communication issue.

ldon400 July 22 2014 at 8:43 AM

Question: What can you feed a woman that will make her never have sex with you again? Answer: Wedding cake. :)

virginmrq July 22 2014 at 7:43 AM

he needs to get a lawyer. apparently she doesnt want him.

swimdude1978 July 22 2014 at 8:51 AM

I was married for 11 years, in the last 5 years of our marriage my wife and I had Sex 27 times. I recorded this in my Calendar because it was such a rare event. Turns out my now x-wife was cheating on me for 9 of the 11 years we were married. Not to worry, she got over 300 K in cash and assets and I got the Child to Raise. No good deed goes unpunished.

flhx14 July 22 2014 at 8:33 AM

Well....thats why there are tons of women making a living selling it! And wives wonder why we stray...hmmm

anandaone July 22 2014 at 8:57 AM

_____

Yeah, because if hadn't done that, then everything would be fine, right?

I really don't understand most women. They spend all their time complaining when they don't have a man, then when they get one, it seems they immediately try to figure out exactly what he wants so they can deny him of it. It's like they go out of their way to be miserable and make every one around them as miserable as possible too. None of it makes any sense.

I've had friends who sit around, proudly and happily swapping stories about how they deny their husbands sex, and all kinds of negative, perjorative descriptions and relations about their men. Unsurprisingly they're the unhappiest people I know, and end up with multiple divorces. Go figure.

breid2 July 22 2014 at 7:46 AM

lock her A** out of the house till the divorce is final.

fluteprincess July 22 2014 at 9:48 AM

I will never be able to understand NOT wanting to have sex with someone you're supposedly in love with and care about. Of course there are SOME times when you truly are exhausted or sick. But saying no 27 out of 30 times? Either she's not attracted to him, doesn't care, or is suffering from a severe lack of libido (which she should've recognized and gotten checked out). I feel bad for the guy, but an actual conversation probably would've been better than a spreadsheet (unless he feels business is the only language she understands). lol

Mike July 22 2014 at 8:07 AM

Mixed marriages, those between men and women, rarely ever work out.

mgt0331 July 22 2014 at 8:29 AM

Women hold that power. We men hate to admit it. But, sex is a weapon of mass destruction. We have to just be humble and, if necessary, get a nice girl on the side when she just keeps saying NO. Works well.

msdrtmover July 22 2014 at 8:35 AM

I tend to believe that once the sex goes from a marriage, so does everything else. He really needs to try to talk to her, maybe she has some underlying medical condition. They're definitely too young to be going through this!