The grab-and-go solution for summer skin care
Ahh, summer. Between weekend trips to the beach and days spent poolside, it's just so much easier this time of year to sit back, relax, and enjoy the weather. With all those hours logged outside, though, it's also incredibly easy to forget about those pesky skin care and beauty routines. Even if you're forgoing makeup (which we totally support when it's super-hot outside), forgetting to cleanse your skin is definitely a no-no.
- "Now that we're in the heart of summer, weekend getaways are a regular occurrence. I'm proud to say I can fit everything I need in just a tote bag, no luggage required." - Amanda, Advice From a Twenty Something
- "The key is to only pack the essentials. Choose products that travel well and have multiple uses. For example, these Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are the perfect travel buddy. They're light, pack easy, can go in your carry-on, and don't even require a sink!" - Amanda, Advice From a Twenty Something
- "On a day when I’m planning to sweat it out poolside, I don’t bother with deep cleansing." - Lara, The Glossarie
- "I’m always forgetting to do something before I leave the house and I always realize it as I’m heading out the door." - Jenn, Haute Off the Rack
- "That’s why I’m all about on-the-go products like nail polish remover pads and mini-deodorants that fit in my purse!" - Jenn, Haute Off the Rack
- "The last thing you want to do on your vacation is forget about your beauty routine." - Taye, Stuff She Likes
- "So, my summer bag is filled with go to products that work in any situation." - Taye, Stuff She Likes
- "Whether I’m leaving for a weekend getaway, or traveling abroad for two weeks, there’s certain things I just have to bring with, and they almost always have to be travel-sized." - Jena, Chi City Fashion
- "So, I’ve been using wipes instead (plus it saves me an extra bottle - no need for a cleanser). I mentioned a few months ago that I’ve been going back to basics when it comes to my face, and nothing is easier than Cetaphil." - Jena, Chi City Fashion
- "When it comes to packing for the weekends, I'm a total minimalist." - Merrick, Merrick's Art
- "Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths are perfect for a weekend getaway because they can replace your face wash for the weekend so you have a few less things to pack, and you can throw them in your beach bag and easily wipe off any sweat, dirt, or makeup after a day at the beach." - Merrick, Merrick's Art
- "If your summer includes trips to the beach or weekends spent out of town, having great skin and beauty essentials at your fingertips is key. In my book, the easier, the better." - Becky, The Pumpkin Spot
Luckily, Cetaphil is making it ridiculously easy not to botch your skin routine this summer with their Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths. Just a few swipes of one of these, and makeup is removed, your pores are unclogged, and your skin feels refreshed. Plus, they're conveniently pre-moistened and are placed in a resealable package, ideal for grab-and-go use.
Seven out of seven beauty bloggers happen to agree with us -- the Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Cloths are kinda perfect for summertime travel and beach days. Click through the gallery to see where our bloggers are taking them.
Compensation for this post was provided by Galderma via AOL Media.The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Galderma or AOL.