Rainbow-haired celebs: The latest bold and bright trends
- Blonde as can be, Anna kept her locks golden to play Sookie Stackhouse on HBO's True Blood.
- And once the show was over, took the plunge with some serious purple and blue hair dye!
- Kristen sporting her long brunette, Bella Swan hair.
- Just this summer Kristen dyed her hair bright orange for a film role!
- In February, Nicole had her natural brunette hair with honey highlights.
- But as soon as warmer weather hit, she went lavender!
- And the latest hue is bright blue.
- In late May of this year Lily was wearing her hair long and dark espresso brown.
- But then Music Festival Season happened... and things got colorful really quick!
- Katy's almost-black hair was cropped and classic in March.
- But she took the plunge to vibrant green in April!
- The US bronze medalist for skiing had a classic brunette hue during the olympics.
- But when she stepped out at the ESPY Awards, her hair was singing a new tune!
What's the latest hair trend among celebrities? It's not bobs (they're past being trendy, they're officially here to stay), it's not subtle ombre. It's bright, bold hair color - straight from the rainbow!
Anna Paquin is the latest celebrity to join the crazy hair color train, saying goodbye to True Blood's Sookie Stackhouse for good with purple and blue mermaid-like hair! Before Anna, our favorite lavender-haired beauty was Nicole Richie, but she's just switched to blue and we love it even more.
From orange to purple to GREEN and more, click through the gallery above to see the boldest hair color transformations this summer!
More stories to read:
Celebs show off beach bodies
Summer Entertainment guide: What's hot this year
Bad teeth? Blame your genes
Sweet comparisons: How much sugar is in your drink?