Another day, another braid: Kate Bosworth's crazy-chic hairstyle
Kate Bosworth showed up at the launch of her new fashion app, Style Thief, on July 16, at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, sporting a really cool, really chic hairstyle. We were really planning on not talking about braids this week, considering Diane Kruger kinda blew us out the water last week with her double-braid situation. After spotting Kate's Style Thief launch hair though, we had to reconsider. This is just a gorgeous look, and we couldn't not cover it. Sorry not sorry.
- Kate Beckinsale's twist-y bun at the 2014 LACMA Art + Film Gala.
- Emma Stone attends the premiere of 'Birdman' during the New York Film Festival.
- Selena Gomez rocked a sleek bun at the 'Rudderless' premiere in Los Angeles.
- We're calling it now -- the middle-parted bob, like this one on Rose Byrne, is the going to be the hottest hair look of the season.
- Chloe Grace Moretz's swept-up, no frills bun at the Toronto International Film Festival this week.
- Gwen Stefani's straight and sleek midi bob at the Emmy Awards.
- Nina Dobrev's messy braid at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards.
- Julianne Hough arrives at the Los Angeles Premiere 'Let's Be Cops', sporting a platinum pixie bob.
- Jessica Alba's deep side part during the press tour for her new movie, 'Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame To Kill For', during Comic-Con.
- Kate Bosworth's gorgeous braided updo at the Style Thief app launch at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
- Diane Kruger's double braid situation at the red carpet premiere of "The Bridge".
- Olivia Wilde at a movie premiere in NYC.
- Alessandra Ambrosio rocks a ponytail underneath her Panama hat at an amusement park in Los Angeles.
- Jennifer Lawrence stepped out in NYC with a grown-out pixie cut.
- Katie Holmes out and about in NYC -- with bangs!
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge shows off her ponytail during the royal tour in New Zealand.
- Kate Upton sports a sexy, voluminous updo at the UK Gala premiere of 'The Other Woman' in London.
- Nina Dobrev sports a hair bow at the 2014 PaleyFest.
- Emma Stone goes red again at The Amazing Spider-Man 2 photo call in Sydney, Australia.
The layered milkmaid-style braid looked pretty and elegant next to her RED Valentino frock, but the real beauty of this braided hairstyle is that it could look good anywhere. We're picturing at the beach, at the office with a summer dress, on the weekends running errands, or even at the gym if you're feeling fancy. Now, excuse us while we take a closer look at this masterpiece.
Click through the gallery for more celebrity hair looks we love.