Shopping alert! Duchess Kate's navy and white dress back in stock (and on SALE)
- The Duchess of Cambridge visits the National Maritime Museum on June 10, 2014.
- Duchess Kate was wearing a white Jaeger shift dress with navy accents.
- A pretty perfect combination when you see what all of the gentlemen she met were wearing! Here she chats with Sir Keith Mills, Sir Ben Ainslie and Charles Dunstone.
- The Duchess wore her diamond and sapphire drop earrings to match her dress.
- Kate meets a young girl as she visits the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich.
- Kate's Jaeger shift dress sold out extremely fast, even with Jaeger putting it back in stock a few hours ago!
- Kate poses next to the America's Cup as she visits the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich for the Ben Ainslie America's Cup Launch.
Good news for Kate Middleton fashion fans -- the Duchess's white and navy trim Jaeger shift dress is back in stock... and on sale! The nautical dress worn by the Duchess of Cambridge sold out within a few minutes of being identified when Kate wore it to the National Maritime Museum.
Due to popular demand, the British retailer has restocked the summery white crepe dress! You can shop Kate's classic piece HERE (still available in all sizes!) for just £99.00 (about $170 US) -- down from £150.00.
The Duchess of Cambridge has had an undeniable influence on fashion designers and retailers -- we call it the Kate Middleton Effect -- ever since she stepped out as Prince William's girlfriend. Everything she wears flies off the shelves, and she brings international recognition to every brand she supports.
Click through the gallery above to see how Kate wore the Jaeger shift dress, and snatch up your own while you still can!