Gwen Stefani's Husband Will Join 'The Voice'

Gwen Stefani's Husband Will Join 'The Voice'

Singer Stevie Nicks has signed onto NBC's "The Voice" to serve as judge Adam Levine's team adviser for this fall's upcoming season 7.

And up until now we've been anxiously awaiting to hear who the advisers will be for the show's other 3 judges Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams. Well hold onto your seats, because we now know who team Gwen Stefani's trusted adviser will be...Someone who is already pretty close to the "No Doubt" singer. Her husband, Bush frontman Gavin Rossdale!

Stefani tweeted the news saying, "It's official! So excited to have @GavinRossdale on #TeamGwen." Gavin isn't the first spouse to make "The Voice" a family affair.

Back in season 2, country singer Miranda Lambert acted as an adviser to husband Blake Shelton's team as well. As of now, the jury's still out on who the advisers will be for Blake and Pharrell this season.

Tessa July 16 2014 at 11:50 AM

Gwen Stefani is absolutely beautiful, very talented and has been married for over 10 years and all you trolls can comment about is her pale skin?! America is SO SAD

CHUCK July 16 2014 at 1:42 PM

Just too pasty white for me. She looks sick.

savannahswithgod July 16 2014 at 9:29 AM

Picture one she looks like she needs some sunshine, picture 3 okay. The voice, I got a decent one. Not like my sis in law who sung semi-pro I guess, she would blow me out of a room. Very cute but big as nice size upper and lower. And me brother when he was playing music out on the road cheating on her. I doubt I would have ever left her for a long time. She finally got tired of that and dumped me brother but he was music. As good a musician as the World has had for someone who never got big. A aneyrism got him a little in his 40's. I know one time me and my brother did a song and he played the greatest drum track I had heard. Try'd to get him to leave it like that but he wouldn't, sure that not wanting to let others be in control one reason he couldn't get big.

Sheryll July 16 2014 at 2:49 PM

She is not a good singer. Her talents an assets lie elsewhere. When I heard No Doubt in concert (years ago) I could not have been more dissapointed. While the show (overall) was fairly entertaining, her singing needed A LOT of help.I can't comment on her hubby, but at least he is eye candy!

jen July 16 2014 at 1:52 PM

Finally some eye candy for the ladies! Maybe I will finally watch an episode!

larry July 16 2014 at 12:00 PM

Gwen needs a spray tan. She looks too white.

Sean Johannson July 16 2014 at 11:52 AM

MISS THE DAY WHEN THESE 2 WERE ACTUAL MUSICIANS =NOT SELLOUTS appearing on that HORRIBLE SHOW !!!

Tom P July 16 2014 at 11:48 AM

rather have Adam Blake Usher and that sexy latin chic

Sean Johannson Tom P July 16 2014 at 11:56 AM

WHY -TALENTLESS DOUCHEBAGS- ADAM=TRY LISTENING TO THAT TALENTLESS AUTOTUNED ASSMONKEY !! BLAKE THATS EVEN FUNNIER !!!

wlh1923 July 16 2014 at 10:50 AM

She's a rather ghoulish, sick looking painted white zombie.

Sean Johannson wlh1923 July 16 2014 at 11:55 AM

yet still probably better looking than your judgemental ass !!!

wlh1923 Sean Johannson July 16 2014 at 1:11 PM

Hey, you finally stopped screaming, asshat. It took you all this time to figure out how to turn off the caps lock button? That little green light at the top right of the key board tells you when the caps button is locked. Who says you can't teach a retarded dog new tricks? Judgemental? The general perception on here is those that have the very l-e-a-s-t to say, say it the loudest. You have been the prime example of that for a long time.

Flag 0 rate up
NUNYA July 16 2014 at 10:39 AM

Gwen Stefani is the whitest person on earth...somebody get that girl a tan...QUICK!!!!