'Celebrity Wife Swap': 'Real Housewife' Jill Zarin's wake-up call

'Celebrity Wife Swap': 'Real Housewives' Star Becomes An Actual Housewife

On "Celebrity Wife Swap,"Jenna Von Oy from the NBC sitcom "Blossom" and Jill Zarin of "The Real Housewives Of New York" swapped lives.

Jenna was uncomfortable being around so much luxury. When she wore one of Jill's $75,000 necklace, she said, "Someone take my child's college fund off my neck."

Jill went from being on "The Real Housewives" to being an actual housewife. She complained, "Oh my god, this oven is disgusting!"

As Broadway World notes, each wife was shocked with the other's home and lifestyle. Jill couldn't believe how small Jenna's home was, and of course, Jenna was shocked stepping into a world of luxury.

According to Bustle, the reality show promotes growth unlike any other program on television by forcing the contestants to live like they've never lived before and then talk about it. The actress and the reality star did talk about it, they both found ways to improve their current lives and households and ended the experience with a big hug.

super35w81 July 16 2014 at 10:51 AM

Saw the show and Jill Zarin came off as the ultimate Douche Bag!!

rhymingnames July 16 2014 at 11:16 AM

Just finished watching the show AND Jill is pathetic. I completely get the life that Jenna is living and LOVING. On the other hand Jill is LOVING life, but not really living it.

R July 16 2014 at 1:46 PM

Jill Zarn will never change her lifestyle. Never. She renovates and redecorates he apartment just for something to do ... or else she'll just buy a new home.
The two-faced snob is too self-absorbed In her socialite, better-than-everyone life to change.
All learned from watching Housewives of NYC. The show has been great since she and Bethenny Frankel are gone from the show. Bravo!

chefmachinist R July 16 2014 at 4:38 PM

all those women are pretty hard up for a few bucks- why else would they expose themselves for the total douchebags that they are- Hey I'm a douchebag, but I dont get paid for my pathetic behavior- this goes for Sonjs, Jill, Ramooooona, And Dumass, I mean Kristin. Oh and Krazi Ben simon

Sean Johannson July 16 2014 at 12:12 PM

PATHETIC SHOW OF DOUCHEBAGS ACTING LIKE DOUCHEBAGS !!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE ????

ibdoowop July 16 2014 at 11:47 AM

I wonder when the last time was that Jill cleaned a toilet or an oven. Fine that she has money. Nothing wrong with that but to put down how another person lives when one lives a life of privilege is nauseating.

Estelle ibdoowop July 16 2014 at 1:01 PM

When was the last time Jenna CLEANED HER OVEN!

TR by ML Neal... July 16 2014 at 12:55 PM

Jill Zarin is probably a nice person, but that really, really, really irritating voice makes to NOT listen to anything she says.... BTW The NEW YORK HOUSEWIVES current show is a mess. In fact all of the housewive shows are junk. Save your brain and find something else to watch....or better yet...read a book.

Scooter July 16 2014 at 4:49 PM

Great article...NOT. Jenna who???

chefmachinist Scooter July 16 2014 at 5:18 PM

you know, silly! Von OY!!!!!!!

boogiewiz July 16 2014 at 5:14 PM

This is a waste of print... Jill Zarin is still looking for her 15 minutes of fame.. She was fired from the show because she thought she was queen.. She is boring, rude and opinionated..

RiverBoatQueen July 16 2014 at 12:59 PM

Jill Zarin actually DID so some cooking and housework, and she washed the dogs of the other family. She is capable of doing work and she is pretty good at it. Jeanna is flat broke, but she is an average American, just struggling to get by. I thought the episode of WIFE SWAP was quite interesting and I was entertained by it. The Zarin's are quite wealthy and they share their wealth with family and friends. It's nice to see that they like to be generous with those who don't have so much material wealth. It was a classy show and I enjoy watching Celebrity Wife Swap. (I avoid watching any of those catty Real Housewives shows....it's just total garbage and a waste of my time.)

donna July 16 2014 at 11:37 AM

Jill is a down right big SNOB! I would love to see her loose every thing how would she live her life then.. She is not a house wife when she has every one doing every thing for her.. I think she does not even know what it is like to work hard in the REAL world!!

Sheryll donna July 16 2014 at 2:31 PM

So nasty! I think someone needs to check their own life. Why put people down for wealth? It's nothing more than jealousy. I find her to be kind of annoying, yet quite generous. Maybe she is a snob, but so what. I am a snob with certain things as well, as I am sure most people are. Let's stop being so negative toward people just because they are wealthy. It's ridiculous.