Snake found in bathroom scares construction workers
An Alabama construction worker was greeted with an unusual sight when he went to use the restroom and saw something around the toilet.
At first, he thought it was just a joke, but then realized it was a 4-foot-long snake! The local police department was called, and thankfully officers weren't too far away.
Officer Alice Thompson says she quickly devised a strategy to get rid of the reptile without harming it. Thompson thinks the snake was a poisonous cottonmouth, which is found in Alabama. Its bite is dangerous, and the Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources warns it could be fatal.
Officers drove down the road, and Thompson released the snake, unharmed. During the rescue, the construction workers and Thompson's two partners were reportedly huddled in a corner. Can we really blame them?