Is Eva Mendes pregnant? Reportedly expecting with Ryan Gosling
- Eva Mendes attends the 2013 Vanidades Icons of Style Gala on September 19, 2013 in New York City.
- Eva Mendes seen shopping at Obscura Antiques and Oddities shop in the East Village on October 22, 2013.
- Eva Mendes attends 'The Place Beyond The Pines' New York Premiere March 28, 2013 in New York City.
- Eva Mendes arrives at the Vanity Fair Oscar party on February 27, 2011 in Hollywood.
- Eva Mendes attends Vogue Eyewear and Eva Mendes launch of The Spring/Summer Campaign on March 13, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California.
- Eva Mendes arrives at the 2012 AFI FEST 'Holy Motors' Special Screening on November 3, 2012 in Hollywood.
- Eva Mendes arrives at The Bowery Hotel on September 19, 2013 in New York City.
- Eva Mendes arrives to The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' tribute to Sophia Loren on May 4, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
- Eva Mendes attends the Eva Mendes For New York & Company Spring Launch on March 19, 2014.
Could it be true? (Is that the sound of hearts breaking all over the world at the idea of Ryan Gosling being off the market for good?) A recent report from OK! Magazine states that Eva Mendes is expecting her first child with Ryan Gosling -- but apparently she's not just pregnant, she's 7 months pregnant. How exciting!
It istrue that we haven't really seen Eva out and about since March of this year -- and that when she did step out, she wore fairly loose-fitting clothes. But speculative photo-analysis aside, the couple have had their ups and downs with rumors swirling that they'd split a few months ago. But all of that is squashed by this recent report, which claims that the pair are completely over-the-moon happy about their baby-to-be. Ryan has reportedly been extremely doting on Eva throughout these last few months as they prepare to be parents.
"She's been ready for motherhood for a while now," a source revealed to OK!, stating that the 40 year-old brunette beauty is thrilled to be pregnant.
Ryan and Eva started dating in 2011, and starred in the film "The Place Beyond the Pines" together in 2012. If the reports are indeed true, we couldn't be happier for them. Because seriously -- think about it... we can't even fathom how beautiful this baby is going to be!
Click through the gallery above to see Eva's best looks.