Kristen Stewart's dramatic new haircut - do you love or hate it? VOTE
- Kristen in May at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Kristen debuted her new choppy cut during Paris Couture week.
- She attended the Chanel show wearing all white: sheer, billowy pants and a crop top.
- Are you unsure about your cut, K.Stew?
- Nah, she's cool.
- We think she looks great - like a total badass (which surely was the goal).
Kristen Stewart, our beloved Bella Swan, has chopped off her hair. (Her orange hair, mind you.) That's right, friends, Bella's long brunette locks are officially, seriously no more.
K.Stew debuted her new color back in April 2014, having dyed her hair for a role in the film American Ultra. Never one to shy away from unorthodox beauty and edgy style choices, we can't say we're surprised by Kristen's new hair. She's a risk-taker and always willing to dive head-first into a role. (Remember when she cut off her hair to play Joan Jett in The Runaways during the Twilight filming days? She had to wear a wig for Twilight: Eclipse!)
Before: Kristen's hair prior to the big chop; Photo: Getty Images
It was at the Chanel Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-2015 show that we first got a glimpse of Stewart's new chop, paired with an all-white ensemble of sheer pants and a sleeveless crop top.
Click through the gallery above to see more photos of Kristen's new hair.
What do you think of her new 'do? Love it or hate it? VOTE below: