'Miley Cyrus: Bangerz Tour': Miley Gets Tattoo Of Her Deceased Dog

'Miley Cyrus: Bangerz Tour': Miley Gets Tattoo Of Her Deceased Dog

On the "Miley Cyrus: Bangerz" Concert Special, we found out that Miley is still pretty torn up over the death of her dog Floyd.

According to Hollywood Life, the pooch died on April Fool's day, and not too long after that Miley got ill and was admitted into the hospital because of it. She said she still talks about her dog as if he's alive because she hasn't fully accepted his death.

Miley: "I have to not make myself sick over it because that's what I did at first. I made myself really sick about it."
Miley: "You know, I loved him so much. I really shut down more than I've ever let myself."

So how did she decide to memorialize her late canine friend? By getting a tattoo, of course.

According to Billboard, Miley posted a photo of the new tattoo to Instagram on July 5. And it looks like her friend Wayne Coyne of Flaming Lips fame decided to match her and get the exact same tattoo. How adorable.

The tattoo is a sketch of Floyd with a speech bubble that says, "With a little help from my fwends."

Even better, The Daily Mail points out that it looks like the tattoos were apparently done at a party at Miley's place in Los Angeles. Because nothing says "party" like grammatically-questionable tattoos of dead dogs.

keeniisite July 07 2014 at 7:43 AM

elevator not reaching the top floor, plus she is starting to sound like one of marge simpsons sisters

meemeepit July 07 2014 at 8:10 AM

how come there R so Many IDIOTS out there...and who gives a **** about HER??? Maybe someone SHOULD???

another narcisstic...blonde dumb ass..

bad spelling sorry..

jvt1984 July 07 2014 at 8:34 AM

There is nothing left of her body to show so I guess she had to create something else to flash around. Sounds like she needed a new publicity stunt. She is so vulgar and now she wants us to feel sorry for her? I do feel sorry for the dog.

kb847 jvt1984 July 07 2014 at 3:36 PM

i also feel for her dog mc is creepy

itsnewst0me jvt1984 July 07 2014 at 3:39 PM

Many people memorialize a beloved pet or loved one they've lost... It is a way of "holding them close - to never forget". Too bad she had it done by a scratcher (lousy artist) because these are usually like photos, they look so much like the beloved one. Also, you shouod be able to understand that being so extremely in the public eye, she has not had any chance to frow up... shr is trying to find herself now in an age when it is extremely hard ... she's flying blind and if you were nice people, you'd hope she makes it instead of vilifying her and wanting her to suffer... you are pretty awful people who will not be doing too great on judgement day. Become the compassionate soul Jesus taught you to be if you expect to deserve grace. It's never too late tobe a better human being. Good luck.

tjanko1949 July 07 2014 at 9:27 AM

This woman needs to see a doctor she is nuts..

Wendie July 07 2014 at 8:34 AM

This is a real low in AOL reporting. Are you kidding? Who cares about this girl's dopey decisions? She is a train-wreck waiting to happen. She will be in rehab in the next year or so - and then it will be the "Lindsay Lohan" saga all over again. Give us a break AOL and try reporting on some real news.

mshrug July 07 2014 at 11:51 AM

She's a product of sleazy liberal culture gone mentally berserk.

cptfritz July 07 2014 at 11:08 AM

She's an IDIOT

vwmeow July 07 2014 at 9:39 AM

More about the little brain-dead slutbag! Who gives a rat's ass?

Jane and Jim July 07 2014 at 9:20 AM

Isn't it just amazing how far these idiot celebrities will do anything for attention and then when the Paparatzi follows them they cry fowl! She is a complete dope (tongue in cheek).

Gina July 07 2014 at 1:06 PM

My family cried and cried over the loss of our dogs. It hurts to have a friend and family member for 15 years and then watch them get sick and die.
Our sweet baby has been gone for a year and a half and it seems like it's been decades. ugh

Hello Gina July 08 2014 at 1:15 AM

I agree, that's the first human emotion I see from her, everything else is crap. I cried for months after ours died, then the gf brought a new one home and we grew together. That was a while ago and now the dog is 10 so we'll have to do it again sooner than we want. : (