FIFA World Cup power rankings updated through the quarterFinals

Here are the FIFA World Cup power rankings after the quarterfinals:

RELATED ARTICLES

World Cup: France vs Germany -- battle of the giants

MLB power rankings Week 14

Chris Bosh has always been Houston's answer

Crushing Finals loss proves Big Three should take pay cut

For more sports coverage, visit XNSports.com

dimag736yo July 07 2014 at 12:12 PM

Germany needs to win this time...what a great Final Four

cayzedo July 07 2014 at 1:06 PM

FIFA's chieftains and puppet referees should award the Diving Dutchman Robben a trophy for best choreography, as his malarky is the reason Holland stands where it stands today. Just replay in slow motion the multiplicity of phantom fouls and penalties he has created, and you'll see that he starts flying with the same dramatic gesture every time he's 3 inches away from being touched. The guy has obviously mastered tricky moves that are, sadly, giving a lousy face to an otherwise noble sport.

bdgrizcp July 07 2014 at 11:04 AM

Just as long as someone--anyone--kicks Brazil to the curb. Please. The one thing I care about here is that Brazil gets a beat down.

stevenjonessales bdgrizcp July 07 2014 at 1:26 PM

Va Brasil

blueeyessing July 07 2014 at 12:37 PM

Who cares. I am more worried about his health and recovery than whether or not the injury affects the outcome of the World Cup.

ANTON July 07 2014 at 2:42 PM

Being ex-military and now commander of my local VFW post I caught a lot of flack because I am a huge fan of Germany. I was glad that both the US and Germany made it through when they played each other, everyone at the post was joking with me because I was cheering Germany on, but they both made it now it is up to Germany to finally take it all home. I thought they were going to do it last time but Spain was too much for them.. First team to go to four straight semi-finals and maybe two straight championship games...

coreelectric July 07 2014 at 3:24 PM

How would anyone know if a player really got hurt in this game of sissy floppers?

jurgenjoshua coreelectric July 07 2014 at 11:37 PM

How would anyone know your an ass? I know you are!

I LOVE YOU JENNY July 07 2014 at 5:54 PM

Go China!!!!!!!!

blueeyessing July 07 2014 at 11:22 PM

Take that photo of the horribly injured soccer player down please. Good grief what is wrong with you people keeping that posted.

jurgenjoshua July 07 2014 at 11:36 PM