Shia LaBeouf has reportedly checked himself into rehab

A bizarre arrest last week, but is Shia LaBeouf taking steps towards a turnaround?

X17Online reports its photographers followed the actor to a private rehab facility Monday and saw a nurse greet him at the gate.

Other outlets have been quick to pick up the story - but no direct comment from LaBeouf or any of his reps.

Report: Shia LaBeouf Enters Rehab

The 28-year-old actor made headlines last week when he was arrested in New York City after disrupting a Broadway showing of "Cabaret."

"Shia LaBeouf was smoking cigarettes during the performance."
"He was quite a mess. He had a torn shirt."
"He walked up to the bar ... grabbed a strawberry and fed it to some woman."

Unfortunately, it's been a downward spiral for LaBeouf in recent months, with too many headlines to count. TMZ has caught him on camera in several fights.

And looking back, the star's troubles with the law started almost 10 years ago, in 2005, when he threatened his neighbor with a knife.

In 2007, then-21-year-old LaBeouf was arrested after being drunk at a Walgreens.

In 2008, in his "Transformers" heyday, he was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving after crashing and flipping his car.

And he made headlines perhaps most infamously in December and January, when he was accused of plagiarism, apologized via skywriting and an art exhibit ... and then declared he was not famous anymore on Twitter and the red carpet. (Via Screen Junkies)

"So what's up with Shia?" (Via Fox News)

What's up is that now the actor is facing disorderly conduct and criminal trespass charges over the "Cabaret" incident. If LaBeouf is in rehab, we wish him the best.

autounionbailout July 01 2014 at 11:20 AM

SEND HIM BACK TO KENYA

Tim & Judy July 01 2014 at 11:42 AM

Wow... nothing like kicking a guy when he's down, huh, as most of you who commented have done. So many negative, discouraging, pathetic comments here. Just goes to show the numerous problems you all have and need to learn to deal with. Stop trying to bring others down in order to try and make yourself look better.

I know no more about Shia LaBeouf than hearing his name mentioned in the past, but I do hope for him to get into a good rehab, get his head straight/clear, change his 'people, places, & things', and make a better life for himself... before it's too late. He's a kind soul and deserves to live a clean and prosperous life.

You can do it, Shia!! You have my support! :)

mgt0331 July 01 2014 at 4:45 PM

Hey Tim and Judy. These Hollywood elite think they can act as they please with no consequences. They are overpaid publicity seekers they go to "rehab" to jump start their pathetic careers. I could not care less what happens to any of them so take your bleeding heart and go visit poor Shia in his 300k per moth rehab resort!!!!!!

Justme mgt0331 July 01 2014 at 6:56 PM

I take it you are not a religious person. And probably very self centered even. Yes the elite are on the front page for everything they do, but how do you know what's going on with him? All we know is he is self destructive which tends to make me believe he is probably suicidal. And I don't want that for anyone.

rude July 01 2014 at 10:58 AM

Poor guy. First somebody names him Shia LaBoeuf, now this.

Christopher rude July 01 2014 at 11:02 AM

LOL

tonden123 July 02 2014 at 1:46 AM

he is a terrible actor who slept his way into ACTING LIKE jOHN t DID

almazstmp July 01 2014 at 3:21 PM

I still don't know this idiot from Adam or care. He can stand on his head, I will still ignore him.

almazstmp July 01 2014 at 3:23 PM

Why is AOL writing about this nobody?

johnny_lee_konkaroo July 01 2014 at 4:54 PM

he's fine... leave this guy alone. he's my favorite type of celebrity where they're entertaining you for free.

as soon as you get out of rehab, up your game labeouf!

j7drb johnny_lee_konkaroo July 01 2014 at 11:39 PM

Do you do drugs and PO people too? Get out of town ... and take SHIA with ya!

oujoou July 01 2014 at 10:36 AM

I like his chances. I think he's a talented actor too . . .although I only saw transformers 1. I think most famous people spin their wheels in rehab. I give him much better odds. About 15 percent he'll stay and learn from the most important thing in rehab that all famous people think is for morons - groups. :)

Missy D Wesley July 01 2014 at 11:01 AM

He is so talented and I wish him all the best.

j7drb Missy D Wesley July 01 2014 at 11:40 PM

Talented? Is this your definition?

Back to School Deal

A new item every day in August
Back to School deal