Rachael Ray talks relationship with husband John Cusimano

Rachael Ray Says She And Husband Have Talked Every Day Since Meeting

Rachael Ray has been married to hubby John Cusimano for eight years now. And from the sound of it, the two are still very much in love. The cooking diva stopped by Steve Harvey's show and chatted about the first night they met.

It was at a mutual acquaintance's birthday party, and everybody there was pretty tall. Rach is just 5'1" and John is 5'7". "We walked directly across the room to each other ... my husband and I have been together on the phone or in person every single day since the night we met," she said, adding, "He's a lawyer, and he has a rock band.'

Oh, and guess what? He does the dishes too!

And Rachael must have rubbed off on him, too. The host has co-written a cookbook with her husband. He handled the cocktail section. Dream team.

Seems like all is well for the couple!

Also on AOL:
Fascinating facts about your fast food
Shia LaBeouf has reportedly checked himself into rehab
The Who plans 50th anniversary tour, new music

privettabacus July 02 2014 at 10:23 AM

So sorry to hear all the negative comments, this is a self made woman, she is very entertaining and genuine. If you dislike her so much, turn off the TV, get a job and get off government assistance... as for her husband, looks like some people are jealous, I have had the chance to meet both of them and they are lovely people very approachable and seem to be very respectful of each other.. stop reading the tabloids ... get a life////

Kenneth William Chai July 02 2014 at 8:06 AM

Why should I or anyone else give two-***** about Rachel Rays marriage and her wimpy looking husband. How this Broad ever became successful is beyond me. She's all about Bullshit . Any everyday housewife and for that matter any guy could do the **** she does in the kitchen. If it wasn't for her talking with her hands she'd be lost. Just amazes me how people become so infatuated with people like her, Oprah, DrPhil, Dr. Oz and other Snake Oil salesmen.

TripleXKimberly July 02 2014 at 10:51 AM

Maybe I am wrong but I thought they were getting a divorce because of his cheating.? If I am wrong then I wish them all the best! I don't know how she can stay with him after his infidelity.

Mike July 02 2014 at 6:36 AM

I love your money...I mean I love you honey...

yayabeanes Mike July 02 2014 at 12:07 PM

You forgot to spit too...He likes to spit.

gailpa33065 Mike July 02 2014 at 12:58 PM

Are you kidding he is a lawyer and has a band. He has his own money and as for the crap who believes hookers. They are the bottom of the barrel. Wouldn't believe anything out of a hookers mouth. Like ooh baby you are the best I ever had. AHAHAH!!!

tigerlill20 gailpa33065 September 11 2014 at 8:42 PM

Gil, I don't think that he gets much work. He is weird, I would never want him to represent me for sure. He cheated on her , with who, I don't know but I am sure that asa old as I am I wouldn't, he looks like he has never had a shower or shave, Yucky.

Flag 0 rate up
LewTag July 02 2014 at 10:25 AM

Better cool it on the bragging because it is often a sign of the pending breakup...8 years and they should be getting bored about now....just saying...

FRED LewTag July 02 2014 at 11:06 AM

I am praying for you LewTag. Run from the cult and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savoir!!!!

yayabeanes LewTag July 02 2014 at 12:08 PM

Anyone else noticed how once a celebrity mentioned how well their marriage is, a separation and divorce soon follow.

nordengto July 02 2014 at 12:28 PM

We love RR. She is a good person. For everyone in the spot light, there are people in the shadows that try to pull out darkness , it is rude and unjust. Maybe just jealousy. I hope to meet her in person one day. I wish her and John many more years of happiness.

csunbean nordengto July 02 2014 at 6:04 PM

She is not a mother so she doesn't care about what pitbulls do. She has no empathy for victims and has sucked down the Dog fighters propaganda and lies. Her pitbull attacked other dogs FIVE times while on leash with trained handlers and even took off a dogs ear. SICK.. and then she promotes the dogs as misunderstood and gives money to orgs to save maulers. SICK twisted woman as she doesn't have any kids to worry about gettin' eat alive. SEE http://nypost.com/2010/02/12/rachaels-rayging-pit-bull-ordeal/ I think Food Network got it wrong. Paula Dean is honest, not a racist and not promoting child killers. https://www.facebook.com/RachaelRayPitbullAttacks?sk=wall

enlil968 csunbean September 08 2014 at 9:58 PM

OMG.....it is really happened.....wow.....you're right.....hopefully her dog (disgusting killer beast) going to attack her first......she makes me sick!!!!

Flag +1 rate up
muffin July 02 2014 at 10:43 AM

RR has overstayed her welcome. Her cookbooks are all about the same recipes we grew up with only those did not have her name on them. Her talk show is boring. I am sick of her wearing black. She said she goes to the gym everyday, but it does not show. Also, her Nutirish (sp?) cat food is more expensive than most, and my cats will not eat it. I have never seen ANYTHING she has cooked that I would want to cook for myself. Quick cooking like she does has little flavor. You have to add so many other flavors to make up for the lack of slow cooking that brings out the flavor. She has become a commercial only success based on her name, not her products or cooking abilities.

dwtomczyk July 02 2014 at 7:18 AM

more than a mouthfull is wasted

rjen164497 July 02 2014 at 7:11 AM

She must get off on KINKY.

moudsie rjen164497 July 02 2014 at 8:33 AM

I used to watch her show but realized all her recipes were pretty much the same -- (tomatoes, burger or chicken, pasta). And, she's put on a ton of weight -- she needs to stop sampling her cooking. I also can't stand Paula Deen--why she is back on TV someplace is a mystery to me. My fav is Ina Garten--

hattie54 July 02 2014 at 8:37 AM

He looks better w/o the beard.

World Series