10 ways to wear white denim
When things heat up, it's time to lighten up. Swap your blues for a perfect pair of white jeans. Here, 10 celebrities and fashion influencers illustrate fresh ways to style them. Plus, shop our white denim picks.
- Hanneli Mustaparta goes for a clean slate in FRAME denim overalls, keeping her whole look pristine and white.
- Blogger Jessica Maystein's playful pairing of ripped skinny jeans with a sophisticated lace blouse makes for one seriously stylish look.
- White jeans are perfect for anchoring a mix of prints and colors—evidenced by Helena Bordon.
- Ivory wide-leg jeans have a nautical feel—we love the way this street style star added a boxy satin blouse and a subtle pop of red.
- What's black, white and chic all over? Bazaar's own Joanna Hillman. The style director punctuates her head-to-toe white with black Celine sandals.
- We can always count on French editors to look nothing short of effortless. Emmanuelle Alt styles her pants perfectly, with a navy knit and blue car coat.
- When in doubt, you can always rely on the basics—a men's oxford is a great complement to cigarette jeans, sexy heels add an unexpected detail.
- For the ultimate summer look, model Karolina Kurkova tops her jeans off with a light pastel sweater for a day of yachting—with chic boat shoes, of course.
- Dress up your jeans and t-shirt routine for the office with a pinstriped summer blazer a la blogger Pernille.
- Model Alessandra Ambrosio highlights her tan in a pair of bright white cut-offs—adding a summery ombre top with bag to match.
More from Harper's Bazaar:
10 Celebrity Denim Looks To Try this Summer
8 Fashion Rules to Break Now
12 Basic Shoes Every Stylish Woman Should Own
9 Packing Hacks for A Jet Set Life
Photo: Courtesy of Harper's Bazaar