The best celebrity style from Glastonbury Music Festival
- Sophie looks comfy and casual in Banana Republic from their fall collection.
- Nothing like sporting a Hooters t-shirt and Hunter rain boots to show off your music festival style.
- Ellie is showing off her incredible figure following her act at Glastonbury.
- Grunge .. is in again with this trio.
- It's hard not to think of Kate when someone mentions music festival style. After all, we're kind of convinced her boho chic aesthetic started it all. Here she is in 2003 -- humble beginnings, if you will.
- Before flower crowns and spirit hoods, music festival style was simple and understatedly chic.
- A metallic shirt, utility jacket, and wellies? Only a genius combination Kate Moss could think of, that's for sure.
- Can we go back in time and borrow this amazing, gypsy princess vest from Kate?
- We're thinking this gold look is almost a little reminiscent of Queen B's Super Bowl look from this past year.
- Of course, Gwyn eschews the more traditional Hunter wellies in favor of an edgier, lace-up pair.
- We wouldn't be surprised if we saw more of this look at this year's festival, especially after the MET Gala's "steam punk" theme.
- Sienna is the picture of boho perfection in a loose tank, cutoffs, fedora, and woven satchel.
- Sienna cozies up in layers for the 2013 festival.
- A bustier, denim cutoffs, and wellies -- doesn't get much simpler than that!
- Emma and her man friend look so cute and casual here! Plus, we love a guy in stripes.
- A breezy button-down, cut-offs, and strappy flats? Now this is a look anyone can pull off.
- If only we could be so cool, casual, and collected in our leather jackets and stripe-y shirts.
- The black blazer, tee, and ripped jeans combo is so chic!
- Florence Welch does a vintage boho glam look at last year's festival.
- Cara and Bradley Cooper's model girlfriend went all out with the festival style.
Glastonbury Music Festival kicks off in England today, June 25th, 2014, and despite a rainy forecast, we're pretty sure we'll be seeing plenty of enviable festival style from across the pond.
In honor of the three day event, which actually started as kind of a hippie-dippy love fest back in the 1970s, we rounded up some of our favorite style shots from Glastonbury festivals past. Kate Moss, Emma Watson, Alexa Chung, and Sienna Miller all obviously make appearances, along with some of our new favorites -- Cara Delevingne and Suki Waterhouse.
Judging by the snaps, we'd have to say you can't make a pilgrimage to Glastonbury without a pair of wellingtons (preferably by Hunter, the classic British company). Denim cutoffs are essential too, as well as lots of warm and waterproof extra layers. Want to see for yourself? Click through the gallery!