Jennifer Aniston's flawless skin secret
- Michelle Monaghan's pretty pink lip balm at the 2014 Elle Women In Hollywood Awards.
- Jennifer Lawrence wears copper eyeshadow to the attends the premiere for 'Serena' during the London Film Festival.
- Emma Roberts at the 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' premiere in Los Angeles.
- Miranda Kerr attends the CR Fashion Book Issue N°5 launch party.
- Lizzy Caplan's smokey eye and flawless skin at the Emmys.
- We loved Shay Mitchell's dark fuchsia lip at the 3rd Annual BeautyCon Summit presented by ELLE Magazine in Los Angeles.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'The Expendables 3' wearing a gorgeous bronzed makeup look.
- Bella Thorne's berry-stained lipstick at the 16th Annual Young Hollywood Awards.
- Selena Gomez sported a smokey eye and nude lip at the Ischia Film and Music Festival.
- Cameron Diaz sports an orange-tinted, red lip as she arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Sex Tape' in Hollywood, California.
- Jennifer Lawrence's sports a striking tan at the Dior Haute Couture show.
- Gabrielle Union looks radiant at the BET Awards.
- Jennifer Aniston glows at 'The Leftovers' premiere in New York City.
- Rose Byrne at the Women in Film 2014 Awards, wearing blue eye shadow and a nude lip.
- Lupita Nyong'o at the Spago VIP party at the 2014 Maui Film Festival.
- Elizabeth Olsen's smolders in burgundy eye makeup as she arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Godzilla'.
- Charlize Theron at the Met Gala.
- Keira Knightley wears minimal makeup while attending the closing night gala premiere of Begin Again during the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival.
- Emma Stone wears blue eyeshadow to The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise Of Electro Berlin premiere.
- January Jones at the season 7 premiere of Mad Men, wearing a bold blue and gold eyeliner combo.
- Lea Michele wears a hot pink lip color to the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
- Shay Mitchell's bold brows at the LA celebrity MS Walk kick-off event at SupperClub Los Angeles.
- Scarlett Johansson in shimmery purple eyeshadow at The Captain America: Winter Soldier Paris premiere.
- Kristen Bell attends the 'Veronica Mars' screening at AMC Loews Lincoln Square in NYC on March 10th.
- Jennifer Lawrence's lip color at the 86th Annual Academy Awards.
- Lupita Nyong'o's shimmery eye shadow at the 45th NAACP Image Awards.
Jennifer was glowing as she hit the red carpet with her fiance Justin Theroux at the premiere for his new show 'The Leftovers' in New York City on June 23.
In her first major red carpet appearance in nine months, Jennifer Aniston, 45, looked better than ever! Maybe her secret to flawless, glowing skin is a good moisturizer! Luckily, we know what product she loves! Get her beauty look below!
Jennifer looked amazing standing by her fiance Justin Theroux. Her gorgeous blue eyes were lined in black, even on the bottom. Her cheeks were flushed in pink and she wore a shiny gloss on her lips.
Her skin looks seriously amazing. Jennifer is the spokesperson for Aveeno, so try out their Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 to get her look.
It helps improve tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness and lighten brown spots. Plus, the fact that it has an SPF built-in is a huge plus.
Jen's makeup was consistent with her usual look, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. She knows what works for her!
Jennifer co-owns the company Living Proof. They have a bunch of new products for summer, including Living Proof Style Lab Prime Style Extender Spray.
We love this spray because it keeps your hair looking better, longer, as it repels dirt and oil. It detangles, smooths and perfects your locks. It's especially great for fine hair, and is safe for color-treated hair.
It's a weightless shield for your strands - perfect for summer!
More From Hollywood Life:
Jennifer Aniston's Fresh Hair & Beauty Look In New Smartwater Ad
Jennifer Aniston - Perfect Hair & Long Lashes For 'Glamour'
Miley Cyrus V. Jennifer Aniston: Stylist Takes Side In Hair Feud
Click through the gallery for more beauty looks we love.