Olivia Wilde's exact hairstyle — Get her perfect waves for summer
- Kate Beckinsale's twist-y bun at the 2014 LACMA Art + Film Gala.
- Emma Stone attends the premiere of 'Birdman' during the New York Film Festival.
- Selena Gomez rocked a sleek bun at the 'Rudderless' premiere in Los Angeles.
- We're calling it now -- the middle-parted bob, like this one on Rose Byrne, is the going to be the hottest hair look of the season.
- Chloe Grace Moretz's swept-up, no frills bun at the Toronto International Film Festival this week.
- Gwen Stefani's straight and sleek midi bob at the Emmy Awards.
- Nina Dobrev's messy braid at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards.
- Julianne Hough arrives at the Los Angeles Premiere 'Let's Be Cops', sporting a platinum pixie bob.
- Jessica Alba's deep side part during the press tour for her new movie, 'Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame To Kill For', during Comic-Con.
- Kate Bosworth's gorgeous braided updo at the Style Thief app launch at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
- Diane Kruger's double braid situation at the red carpet premiere of "The Bridge".
- Olivia Wilde at a movie premiere in NYC.
- Alessandra Ambrosio rocks a ponytail underneath her Panama hat at an amusement park in Los Angeles.
- Jennifer Lawrence stepped out in NYC with a grown-out pixie cut.
- Katie Holmes out and about in NYC -- with bangs!
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge shows off her ponytail during the royal tour in New Zealand.
- Kate Upton sports a sexy, voluminous updo at the UK Gala premiere of 'The Other Woman' in London.
- Nina Dobrev sports a hair bow at the 2014 PaleyFest.
- Emma Stone goes red again at The Amazing Spider-Man 2 photo call in Sydney, Australia.
It comes as no surprise that Olivia Wilde, 30, looked stunning while attending an event for her latest movie. But what had us particularly impressed this time was her perfectly styled hair that remained looking effortlessly perfect for the entire night. But lucky for you, we got the inside scoop from her hairstylist on how to get her exact look using affordable Herbal Essences products!
With the right tools, Olivia's jaw-dropping waves can be a go-to look for anyone. Celebrity stylist Rebekah Forecast gave Olivia her stunning hairdo using a collection of Herbal Essences products. Rebekah filled usin on the exact steps she used on Olivia so that you can get her look!
Here's the how-to from Rebekah:
1. Part dry hair down the center and mist with the Herbal Essences Tea-Lightfully Clean Blow Dry Prep Mist to get hair damp while also adding in a bit of moisture.
2. Work 1-2 pumps of Herbal Essences The Sleeker the Butter Smooth & Creamy Hair Milk through the ends to lock out humidity and leave hair smooth and nourished.
3. Blow dry hair on low heat, working your hands through your hair as you dry it to help enhance your natural wave.
4. Spray the Herbal Essences Set Me Up Medium Hold Hairspray before using the curling iron to help seal in the wave.
5. Take two inch sections of the hair and wrap the mid-shafts around the barrel of a 1.5" curling iron. If you have two different size curling irons, you can alternate between them to create more depth.
6. After curling each section, work 3-4 pumps of the Herbal Essences Moroccan Me a Miracle 7-in-1 Serum through the ends of the hair to add shine while smoothing frizz and protecting against humidity.
Whether you're walking the red carpet or just walking down the streets of your hometown, this hairstyle is the perfect way to get you through the summer heat and humidity while still looking your absolute best!
Click through the gallery above for more hair looks we love.
More From Hollywood Life:
Olivia Wilde's Stunning Makeup At CFDA Awards - How To
Olivia Wilde: Best Cat Eye Ever? Makeup Artist Explains How-To
Olivia Wilde: Glowing, Flawless Face At Pre-Golden Globes Party