Rose Byrne's dark gray smokey eye is our new summer makeup go-to
- Michelle Monaghan's pretty pink lip balm at the 2014 Elle Women In Hollywood Awards.
- Jennifer Lawrence wears copper eyeshadow to the attends the premiere for 'Serena' during the London Film Festival.
- Emma Roberts at the 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' premiere in Los Angeles.
- Miranda Kerr attends the CR Fashion Book Issue N°5 launch party.
- Lizzy Caplan's smokey eye and flawless skin at the Emmys.
- We loved Shay Mitchell's dark fuchsia lip at the 3rd Annual BeautyCon Summit presented by ELLE Magazine in Los Angeles.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'The Expendables 3' wearing a gorgeous bronzed makeup look.
- Bella Thorne's berry-stained lipstick at the 16th Annual Young Hollywood Awards.
- Selena Gomez sported a smokey eye and nude lip at the Ischia Film and Music Festival.
- Cameron Diaz sports an orange-tinted, red lip as she arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Sex Tape' in Hollywood, California.
- Jennifer Lawrence's sports a striking tan at the Dior Haute Couture show.
- Gabrielle Union looks radiant at the BET Awards.
- Jennifer Aniston glows at 'The Leftovers' premiere in New York City.
- Rose Byrne at the Women in Film 2014 Awards, wearing blue eye shadow and a nude lip.
- Lupita Nyong'o at the Spago VIP party at the 2014 Maui Film Festival.
- Elizabeth Olsen's smolders in burgundy eye makeup as she arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Godzilla'.
- Charlize Theron at the Met Gala.
- Keira Knightley wears minimal makeup while attending the closing night gala premiere of Begin Again during the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival.
- Emma Stone wears blue eyeshadow to The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise Of Electro Berlin premiere.
- January Jones at the season 7 premiere of Mad Men, wearing a bold blue and gold eyeliner combo.
- Lea Michele wears a hot pink lip color to the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
- Shay Mitchell's bold brows at the LA celebrity MS Walk kick-off event at SupperClub Los Angeles.
- Scarlett Johansson in shimmery purple eyeshadow at The Captain America: Winter Soldier Paris premiere.
- Kristen Bell attends the 'Veronica Mars' screening at AMC Loews Lincoln Square in NYC on March 10th.
- Jennifer Lawrence's lip color at the 86th Annual Academy Awards.
- Lupita Nyong'o's shimmery eye shadow at the 45th NAACP Image Awards.
Rose Byrne showed up the Women in Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards last week, and while we did kind of love her silver jumpsuit situation, it was her dark bluish-gray smokey eye that really won us over.
It's pretty much expected that Rose Byrne will look pretty on a red carpet (we mean...duh), but we're especially into this particular beauty look. Makeup artist Georgie Eisdell used a combination of shadows to create the unique, smoldering eye -- specifically, Laura Mercier Matte Eyeshadow in Twilight Grey and NARS Eye Shadow in Namibia. It looks like Eisdell concentrated the most shadow in the middle, starting out slow and understated in the inner corners. We suggest finishing up with a lot of black mascara. Any volumizing formula should do the trick!
This pretty, dark gray smokey eye easily just became our new go-to summer beauty look. For more celeb looks we love, click through the gallery.