The best 2014 World Cup commercials

If you're not particularly as interested in the matches as the rest of the world, there's still a reason to watch: The commercials (scroll down a bit for the full commercials). We've picked our favorites, and feel free to tell us in the comments which ones you've seen that have made you laugh, inspired you, or are just plain cool.

1. Score one for McDonald's: McDonald's GOL! FIFA World Cup commercial features the coolest trick shots from around the world -- mostly from young kids, and it'll surely make you smile.

2. The Beats By Dre commercial has appearances by superstars Neymar, Lil Wayne, Rio Ferdinand, Thierry Henry, Serena Williams and more. Not only is it inspiring, but we're sure it'll result in some big sales for the popular headphones.

3. Then there's the Kia spot featuring supermodel Adriana Lima as the gorgeous ambassador of the beautiful sport called Fútbol.

4. Adidas chose to feature global phenom Lionel Messi from Argentina in its 'Allin or nothing' World cup campaign. This creative piece features Messi in 'The Dream':

5. Rounding out the top 5 is Spanish media giant Univision's 'Everything Sounds Better in Spanish' commercial featuring a boss telling his employee that he has a lot of work today. But it sounds much better in Spanish:

suz June 18 2014 at 9:16 AM

They can push that pansy soccer all they want, this girl knows what football is, and the season is on the horizon.

xsandxtoesx suz June 18 2014 at 10:30 AM

You guys are so whiny all the time. Hey i like all sports, but have some respect every once in a while.

Doug xsandxtoesx June 18 2014 at 10:52 AM

I hope your NOT calling soccer a sport ?

Flag +1 rate up
Richard xsandxtoesx June 18 2014 at 11:09 AM

Next you'll try to call golf a sport.

Flag +1 rate up
john.vanbasten suz June 21 2014 at 5:42 PM

I hope you're not calling Plastic Smash a sport. That's rich humor. The rest of the world plays football, so many Americans watch Plastic Smash. Huge muscled grown men in plastic suits smashing each other the floor in a short timed play. What talent! It feeds my non-existent attention span perfectly. Ill never understand how people can play actual sports, like real football. That would require a brain. HULK SMASH

onlyway2goisup June 18 2014 at 9:41 AM

Love the talent shown in kicking the ball right to/into the target.....sooooooo coooool!!!

happy2bgridfree onlyway2goisup June 18 2014 at 9:59 AM

You mean kickball? Yeah, can hardly keep my heart from pounding through my chest. Puh-leeze.

onlyway2goisup happy2bgridfree June 18 2014 at 5:50 PM

I can tell when commenters are from AOL ...you're miserable! I know what I wrote and I meant what I said ....exactly ! Why correct something saying the same thing just in another style ...! (kickball as opposed to kicking the ball ) And who cares that YOU didn't like what someone else likes....post in your own space----PUh-leeze!

Flag +1 rate up
john.vanbasten happy2bgridfree June 21 2014 at 5:39 PM

Love the talent in American football, they can smash people to the ground at full speed! Reminds me of animals feeding on each other in the wild, to feed my non-existent attention span! Requirements: over 200 pounds, being muscled, looking good on TV, able to smash someone to the ground while wearing plastic suit.

Flag 0 rate up
happy2bgridfree June 18 2014 at 9:57 AM

They keep trying to push soccer down American's throats. I prefer to watch sporting events where something actually HAPPENS. I endured soccer when my kids were young,until they, too, were bored with it. "Professional Soccer" ?? Spare me.

BOB June 18 2014 at 7:46 AM

Its amazing what make up does for a woman .... Nothing like waking up the next morning and watching her roll pillow over her face to put it back on . Its kinda like a cake ... You put on the icing and cant tell it was ever dropped to the ground . LOL

kgc073 June 18 2014 at 10:11 AM

I think Adriana Lima is gorgeous. Whoever is married to her is a lucky man indeed.

captainesq kgc073 June 18 2014 at 2:21 PM

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quintinibe captainesq June 18 2014 at 3:52 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag 0 rate up
eric captainesq June 18 2014 at 5:20 PM

Can I hear a TESTIFY?!!!

Flag 0 rate up
rdx1946 June 18 2014 at 7:29 AM

I had to watch those commercials several times before I realized they were for cars.

brrs137 June 18 2014 at 7:45 AM

She is so beautiful she farts songs.

Denny June 18 2014 at 8:27 AM

Commercials are mindless and an insult to one's intelligence....just like the programs

eric Denny June 18 2014 at 5:23 PM

Uh Huh, and during the Super Bowl you wait until AFTER half time to go take a leak

jaybeach8 June 18 2014 at 12:25 PM

Soccer is a third-world "sport" where brain-dead fans act like wilding street thugs, often killing each other in the name of sport.

eronivan1 jaybeach8 June 18 2014 at 5:25 PM

only a ***** would say that. come to a game and say that.

john.vanbasten jaybeach8 June 21 2014 at 5:29 PM

American Football is a brain-dead "sport" where grown men suit up in plastic so they can smash each other to the ground like wild animals feeding on each other, often killing each other during the sport.

George June 18 2014 at 11:24 AM

Soccer to me is for foreigners. Football is the AMERICAN game. take this soccer crap and brush it under the rug; it 'ain't for me. Never was, isn't now and never will be.

john.vanbasten George June 21 2014 at 5:49 PM

Football to me is for people with tiny attention spans and massive bodies who enjoy wrestling other men, as compared to a world sport like soccer that has high physical, technical, and tactical demands.

Back to School Deal

A new item every day in August
Back to School deal