The best 2014 World Cup commercials
If you're not particularly as interested in the matches as the rest of the world, there's still a reason to watch: The commercials (scroll down a bit for the full commercials). We've picked our favorites, and feel free to tell us in the comments which ones you've seen that have made you laugh, inspired you, or are just plain cool.
1. Score one for McDonald's: McDonald's GOL! FIFA World Cup commercial features the coolest trick shots from around the world -- mostly from young kids, and it'll surely make you smile.
2. The Beats By Dre commercial has appearances by superstars Neymar, Lil Wayne, Rio Ferdinand, Thierry Henry, Serena Williams and more. Not only is it inspiring, but we're sure it'll result in some big sales for the popular headphones.
3. Then there's the Kia spot featuring supermodel Adriana Lima as the gorgeous ambassador of the beautiful sport called Fútbol.
4. Adidas chose to feature global phenom Lionel Messi from Argentina in its 'Allin or nothing' World cup campaign. This creative piece features Messi in 'The Dream':
5. Rounding out the top 5 is Spanish media giant Univision's 'Everything Sounds Better in Spanish' commercial featuring a boss telling his employee that he has a lot of work today. But it sounds much better in Spanish: