Kendall and Kylie Jenner killed the hair game this week
- Kate Beckinsale's twist-y bun at the 2014 LACMA Art + Film Gala.
- Emma Stone attends the premiere of 'Birdman' during the New York Film Festival.
- Selena Gomez rocked a sleek bun at the 'Rudderless' premiere in Los Angeles.
- We're calling it now -- the middle-parted bob, like this one on Rose Byrne, is the going to be the hottest hair look of the season.
- Chloe Grace Moretz's swept-up, no frills bun at the Toronto International Film Festival this week.
- Gwen Stefani's straight and sleek midi bob at the Emmy Awards.
- Nina Dobrev's messy braid at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards.
- Julianne Hough arrives at the Los Angeles Premiere 'Let's Be Cops', sporting a platinum pixie bob.
- Jessica Alba's deep side part during the press tour for her new movie, 'Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame To Kill For', during Comic-Con.
- Kate Bosworth's gorgeous braided updo at the Style Thief app launch at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
- Diane Kruger's double braid situation at the red carpet premiere of "The Bridge".
- Olivia Wilde at a movie premiere in NYC.
- Alessandra Ambrosio rocks a ponytail underneath her Panama hat at an amusement park in Los Angeles.
- Jennifer Lawrence stepped out in NYC with a grown-out pixie cut.
- Katie Holmes out and about in NYC -- with bangs!
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge shows off her ponytail during the royal tour in New Zealand.
- Kate Upton sports a sexy, voluminous updo at the UK Gala premiere of 'The Other Woman' in London.
- Nina Dobrev sports a hair bow at the 2014 PaleyFest.
- Emma Stone goes red again at The Amazing Spider-Man 2 photo call in Sydney, Australia.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner, respectively 19 and 16, were spotted at the book signing of their newly-released novel Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia, at The Grove in Los Angeles. The two sisters may have a different appearances and taste in makeup, hairstyles and fashion, but we thought they both showed two fault-less looks. Who do you think looked better?
While Kendall opted for an elegant white jumpsuit, Kylie remained faithful to her edgy look and rocked a black skater skirt with a simple cream top, accessorized with a black fedora hat. Both of their styles are ideal for the summer and would work for any stylish occasion.
If you feel you would like a drastic change for the summer, why don't you try Kylie's blunt bob? Usually this hairstyle best suits oval, round or heart-shaped faces, so make sure you are certain of the change, because it is pretty drastic! On the plus side, this haircut is always very easy to style and if you feel like you want to add a twist to your hair color, why don't you try Kylie's ombré look? It definitely brings style and originality to her look!
For those who do not want to risk it, we recommend the most wanted summer hairstyle look: wavy, beachy curls. Kendall went for a natural hairstyle with these soft, loose waves. Not only does it look natural, it adds volume, and immediately revives any simple and thin-looking hair that needs to be a little spiced up. Read below to see what kind of products you can use to get this summer hairstyle!
Every hairstyle needs specific care and products. If you opt for Kylie's blunt bob, you can prevent dryness and damage with Ojon's Rare Blend Moisture Therapy. While the oil hydrates and softens, and boosts the natural shine of the hair, it also prevents frizzing. Blow-dry your hair after applying to get a similar, straight bob.
For Kendall's wavy curls, we recommend the Bumble and bumble Surf Spray. With just a couple of sprays, this product will style your hair by adding immediate volume and create the "after beach" look - sun-dried summer hair. This is particularly recommended for fine hair. If this isn't enough, use a curling iron to add a couple of waves to your hair.
Click through the gallery for more hair looks we love!
Don't forget to tell us what you think in the poll below -- would you rather wear Kendall or Kylie's hairstyle this summer?