Lupita Nyong'o's gorgeous, hot pink lips at the Maui Film Festival
- Michelle Monaghan's pretty pink lip balm at the 2014 Elle Women In Hollywood Awards.
- Jennifer Lawrence wears copper eyeshadow to the attends the premiere for 'Serena' during the London Film Festival.
- Emma Roberts at the 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' premiere in Los Angeles.
- Miranda Kerr attends the CR Fashion Book Issue N°5 launch party.
- Lizzy Caplan's smokey eye and flawless skin at the Emmys.
- We loved Shay Mitchell's dark fuchsia lip at the 3rd Annual BeautyCon Summit presented by ELLE Magazine in Los Angeles.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'The Expendables 3' wearing a gorgeous bronzed makeup look.
- Bella Thorne's berry-stained lipstick at the 16th Annual Young Hollywood Awards.
- Selena Gomez sported a smokey eye and nude lip at the Ischia Film and Music Festival.
- Cameron Diaz sports an orange-tinted, red lip as she arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Sex Tape' in Hollywood, California.
- Jennifer Lawrence's sports a striking tan at the Dior Haute Couture show.
- Gabrielle Union looks radiant at the BET Awards.
- Jennifer Aniston glows at 'The Leftovers' premiere in New York City.
- Rose Byrne at the Women in Film 2014 Awards, wearing blue eye shadow and a nude lip.
- Lupita Nyong'o at the Spago VIP party at the 2014 Maui Film Festival.
- Elizabeth Olsen's smolders in burgundy eye makeup as she arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Godzilla'.
- Charlize Theron at the Met Gala.
- Keira Knightley wears minimal makeup while attending the closing night gala premiere of Begin Again during the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival.
- Emma Stone wears blue eyeshadow to The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise Of Electro Berlin premiere.
- January Jones at the season 7 premiere of Mad Men, wearing a bold blue and gold eyeliner combo.
- Lea Michele wears a hot pink lip color to the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
- Shay Mitchell's bold brows at the LA celebrity MS Walk kick-off event at SupperClub Los Angeles.
- Scarlett Johansson in shimmery purple eyeshadow at The Captain America: Winter Soldier Paris premiere.
- Kristen Bell attends the 'Veronica Mars' screening at AMC Loews Lincoln Square in NYC on March 10th.
- Jennifer Lawrence's lip color at the 86th Annual Academy Awards.
- Lupita Nyong'o's shimmery eye shadow at the 45th NAACP Image Awards.
Lupita Nyong'o's lips stole the show at the at the Maui Film Festival on June 7. As always, Lupita looked gorgeous. Her skin was glowing, and she kept her look simple with a shimmery, natural eye shadow. The pop of intense pink on her lips was the bow on the package that really brightened up her look. No wonder she is the Lancome ambassadress - she must be making the company proud! Find out how to get the look below.
The star was glowing as she accepted the 2014 Rainmaker Award. Lupita had a gorgeous, radiant, summer makeup look which was perfect for the Maui location. In the past, we have seen the actress taking beauty risks on the red carpet.
For example, she stunned at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic with bright blue eyeshadow. We can't forget the time she shocked us at the Met Gala when she arrived with purple hair! This time Lupita kept it simple with her eye shadow, and let her lips take center stage.
Want to shine this summer like Lupita? We have the secret for you, it is all about one special product - the Lancome Lip Lover lip gloss. While the star's skin was glowing with a natural, healthy complexion, all eyes were drawn to Lupita's brightly colored lips. They were the pop of color that pulled her makeup look together to create a bright summer Maui look.
Lancome Lip Lover lip gloss adds an intense lip color that keeps your lips hydrated and leaves them glowing with a dewy finish. The lip gloss is perfect for the summer time. The formula is very pigmented so it is a go-to product to brighten up a simple look.
More From Hollywood Life:
Lupita Nyong'o's Purple Hair & Colorful Eye Makeup
Lupita Nyong'o Sports Bold, Blue Eyeshadow - Her Exact Look
Lupita Nyong'o Rocks Sci-Fi Inspired Bright Blue Eye Liner - Love It?
Click through the gallery above for more beauty looks we love.