Kate Middleton wears Alexander McQueen to Palace Garden Party
Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge does not disappoint, yet again!
- The Duchess was seen wearing a fascinators created by Jane Corbett that matched her dress perfectly.
- The beautiful lace detailing of this Alexander McQueen dress really stands out.
- Elizabeth II and Catherine and the Duchess of Cambridge meet guests at a garden party held at Buckingham Palace.
- The Duchess of Cambridge enjoys a laugh with one of the guests.
- We are love Kate's simple drop pearl earrings and simple makeup.
For this afternoon's garden party at Buckingham Palace the Duchess of Cambridge brought back a much-loved frock. Kate was seen wearing the bespoke lace dress by Alexander McQueen admired by many fashion followers.
There was a special reason to commemorate the day, Prince Philip celebrated his 93rd birthday! Many readers will remember Kate's dress, first worn almost two years ago to the day for the Jubilee National Service of Thanksgiving held at St. Paul's Cathedral.
The hat was created specifically to coordinate with this dress. From Jane Corbett's blog:
So delighted to see HRH The Duchess of Cambridge wearing one of my hats at today's Garden Party at Buckingham Palace. The new hat was specifically designed to be worn with the beautiful Alexander McQueen lace dress that HRH has worn previously. How perfect to have summer sunshine for a Garden Party!
Kate accessorized with a pair of nude patent heels we've not previously seen. We will update as soon as we are certain of the brand and style. (Currently under discussion: Russell & Bromley's 'Power' heels by Stuart Weitzman and the 'Florete' pumps from LK Bennett.)
Click on the gallery above to see more fashion from Kate's appearance at the Palace Garden Party.