Kate Middleton stuns in summery white Jaeger shift dress
- The Duchess of Cambridge visits the National Maritime Museum on June 10, 2014.
- Duchess Kate was wearing a white Jaeger shift dress with navy accents.
- A pretty perfect combination when you see what all of the gentlemen she met were wearing! Here she chats with Sir Keith Mills, Sir Ben Ainslie and Charles Dunstone.
- The Duchess wore her diamond and sapphire drop earrings to match her dress.
- Kate meets a young girl as she visits the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich.
- Kate's Jaeger shift dress sold out extremely fast, even with Jaeger putting it back in stock a few hours ago!
- Kate poses next to the America's Cup as she visits the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich for the Ben Ainslie America's Cup Launch.
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, visited the National Maritime Museum today making her first solo appearance in weeks. She wore a white and navy shift dress by the brand Jaeger -- very summery and nautical. It's also extremely fitting for the day, as she was meeting sailors!
The dress is a new piece for Kate, and sold out extremely quickly this morning (but don't worry, they have a lot of other great dresses that are definitely Duchess-worthy).
Kate was in attendance for the launch of the British challenger team for the 35th America's Cup. She spoke about her love of sailing, and more than likely reminisced about that time she beat William on the high seas twice during their race in New Zealand! According to reporter Victoria Murphy of the Mirror, the Duchess "was in her element" today.
Click through the gallery above to see more photos from Kate's day at the Maritime Museum.