Style Throwback: Miss USA
She's beauty and she's grace...she's Miss United States!
- Bob Barker and Miss USA contestants at the Broadway Theater in New York City.
- Miss USA Julie Hayek sporting '80s hair and a plaid a blazer.
- Clad in an embellished gown, Carole Ann-Marie Gist is proud to be crowned Miss USA.
- Does this face look familiar? Current Real Housewife of Atlanta Kenya Moore was once Miss Michigan, and later Miss USA.
- Newly crowned Miss USA Chelsi Smith shimmers in a glittery gown.
- Contestants await results on stage.
- The lucky winner gets a picture with Donald Trump himself, among other prizes.
- Kandice Kruger is crowned Miss USA.
- Miss USA contestants before the competition. Hint: it's Miss Tennessee for the win!
- Outgoing Miss USA Tara Conner at the 2007 pageant.
- Miss California Carrie Prejean stuns in a white gown.
- Miss USA Kristen Dalton looks gorgeous in a blue gown.
- The top three contestants await their results.
- The Miss USA pageant in Las Vegas.
- Miss Rhode Island Olivia Culpo competes in the evening gown competition, and later goes on to win the whole thing. We always knew purple was a winning color.
The 2014 Miss USA pageant airs live on NBC tonight, and to say we're more than a little excited would be an understatement. After all, who's guilty pleasure isn't watching beauty pageants?
If swimsuit and evening wear competitions don't happen to be your thing, you can at least appreciate the kitsch these vintage pageant pics are dishing out.
Click through the gallery to see the looks from the Miss USA pageants of the past. Hint: there's a Real Housewife somewhere in our midst. Can you spot her?!