10 ways to wear a white shirt
Never has there been and never will there be a more staple staple than the white button up shirt. If there is one piece that every person should own, it's the white shirt. Wear it tailored for the office by day and oversized with cut-off shorts on the weekend. There are dozens of ways to get plenty of use out of it, but these are ten of my faves!
- 1. Oversized with rolled sleeves via ShopGrl
- 2. Tucked into a pencil skirt alá Ashley Olsen
- 3. With white loafers and a cuffed jean via Sidewalk Ready
- 4. With a maxi skirt via Paper Blog
- 5. Untucked with jeans via Stockholm Streetstyle
- 6. With billowy sleeves via The Glamourai
- 7. With vintage cut-off shorts via Sincerely Jules
- 8. With shorts and espadrilles via The Effortless Chic
- 9. With boyfriend jeans via Apartment 34
- 10. Oversized with black skinnies via Threaflip
Click through the gallery above to see them all!