We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Blake Lively and Beyonce stopped by the Gucci Chime for Change one year anniversary event last night. Blake wore a mustard yellow dress with a sexy keyhole cutout from the label's fall collection, while Bey opted for a white jumpsuit. Talk about a major fashion power duo.
UK had their Women of the Year Awards last night, and Taylor Schilling picked up the Editor's Special Award. The Orange is the New Black
star wore a gorgeous sparkly frock
by Peter Pilotto. (Red Carpet Fashion Awards)
3. Donna Karan's Resort 2015 collection debuted on June 2nd, and we're loving the comfy-cozy line
of pajama-inspired separates, all in pretty, light hues. (Style.com)
4. How cute is Chassity's laser-cut
skirt? (Look Linger Love)
5. We've got another major Kardashian news story! Kourtney is pregnant with her third child
. Seriously, do they plan this stuff?
6. Sexy, thigh-high slits
are oh-so in right now.
7. Here's 5 tips to getting your bikini body
in tip-top shape.
8. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen just won a CFDA Award for Accessories Design. See their style transformation here
9. Summer is finally here. This
is how you can make sure your white clothes actually stay white.