Weekend SALE roundup: All the best deals starting 5/30
Read Full Story
We're finally post-Memorial Day, and if you like to shop (rhetorical question?), you should know what this time of year means -- big-time sale season
. If you thought you missed out on the Memorial Day sales, fear not. There's still plenty of steals and deals to be had, and a lot of them are just getting started. Now's the perfect time to stock up on new summer clothes, because you'll still have about three months to wear them, all without paying full price. Read on after the jump for the best online sales to hit up this weekend. We apologize in advance for any maxed-out credit cards.
Photo credit: Stripes & Sequins
- Barneys New York is having an amazing designer sale right now -- up to 40% off designer womens, mens, and kids apparel items, plus the home department too.
- Neiman Marcus is also having a designer event, where you can save up to 50% off summer styles.
- Lord & Taylor has a 20% off code for sale and clearance styles, and it's and extra 25% off shoes. Hurry, sale ends 5/31!
- Chinese Laundry has select summer styles on sale for 50% off! It's a limited time only, so be sure to snap a pair up before they're gone!
- Use the code 1690 at Express this weekend for $15 off a $50 purchase, $30 off $100, or $60 off $200.
- Get up to 50% off designer duds at the Net-a-Porter sale this weekend. No code needed!
- Select sale styles are 40% off at Gap!
- New sale styles were just added at Madewell! Now that's always a good thing, isn't it?