Duchess Kate's shiny locks in Scotland -- get the look!
Kate Middleton stepped out in Scotland on May 29 after a three week tour of New Zealand and Australia. Even having just completed a long trip away from home, Kate managed to look fabulous with her classic makeup and long, shiny locks. Find out how you can steal Kate's 'do below.
- The Duchess of Cambridge greets fans at MacRosty Park on May 29, 2014 in Crieff, Scotland.
- Kate and William receive a teddy bear (for baby George!) during their visit to Scotland.
- The Duchess is wearing a pink and red coat by Jonathan Saunders, dress by Goat and her favorite LK Bennett Sledge pumps.
- While Kate still looks very thin of course, we were hoping these pictures would help us discount pregnancy rumors... but the Jonathan Saunders coat isn't very form-fitting!
- Kate smiles while speaking with dignitaries at MacRosty Park.
- The Duchess is greeted by children during their visit to the Macrosty Park.
- Kate shakes hands with a few little ones at the park.
- A new coat for Kate, we can't say it's our favorite she's ever worn... but she looks lovely of course.
- Kate and William share a laugh as she cradles George's new toy.
- Kate wore her hair down and slightly curled.
- Prince William waves at onlookers during a visit to MacRosty Park.
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will spend today in Scotland where they will tour a distillery and visit a village fete.
- The Duke unveils a plaque as his wife Kate looks on during a visit to Macrosty Park.
- Kate and Wills toured The Famous Grouse Distillery and William got quite involved in the process.
- The Duke and Duchess tasted some of the whiskey -- sorry baby rumors! Guess there are no twins on board after all.
- A little strong, William?
- Kate squashing rumors as she holds a glass of whiskey.
- Prince William attends the Forteviot village fete and meets some prize horses.
- Kate during their tour of the Famous Grouse Distillery.
- Kate visiting the Strathearn Community Campus.
The 32-year-old Duchess of Cambridge was seen greeting the adoring public in Scotland on May 29. Kate Middleton, having just completed a three week tour in New Zealand and Australia, stopped off in Scotland, showing her preference for classic hair and makeup styles by pairing simple black eyeliner with her fabulous long and shiny locks. Keep reading to snag a similar beauty look.
Kate has become a fashion icon over the past few years and every time we see her, she proves that this title is well deserved! Kate looked amazing with simple makeup and long, luscious hair on her most recent public outing.
We are all looking for ways to strengthen our hair so that we can get killer length like Kate, but sometimes this is hard to do because our hair is damaged and breaking. Lucky for you, we have some great tips to help this frustrating situation and also add some shine!
To get a look similar to Kate's flawless hair, we love L'ORÉAL Paris Hair Expertise: Everstrong Anti-Breakage Double Serum. This product manages to solve the major hair problem - weak and dull hair - by using a sulfate-free formula.Sulfates, which are notorious for damaging hair follicles and stripping hair of natural oils, are not actually necessary for maintaining your hair, so sometimes it is best to buy a product that doesn't use them at all. This sulfate-free product stops follicle damage so hair can grow stronger and longer, and helps maintain hair's natural oils to give you killer shine, all while having a yummy rosemary and juniper scent!
Celebrities like the Kardashians are starting to take supplements for healthier hair. They love Viviscal and Hairfinity to promote healthy hair. Beautiful, healthy hair like Kate is really the perfect accessory for any look, and will make you look amazing day or night!
More From Hollywood Life:
Isaac Mizrahi & Georgina Chapman Praise Kate Middleton's Royal Tour Style
Kate Middleton's $65,000 Royal Tour Wardrobe: See All Of Her Outfits
Kate Middleton's $10,000 Royal Tour Hair Secret Revealed
Kimye Honeymoon: Couple Have Romantic Ireland Double Movie Date