Petite woman devours two 72-ounce steak dinners in record time

Petite Woman Devours 72-Ounce Steak, Breaks Record

Molly Schuyler may only weigh 125 pounds, but she packed in two 72-oz. steak dinners in less than 15 minutes.

That's about nine pounds of meat -- and just look at her go. Molly, 34, hardly ever pauses -– and actually never looked like she was getting full. The dinners also included baked potato, shrimp cocktail salad and rolls.

It all went down at The Big Texan steakhouse in the lone star state itself. The restaurant tweeted out Schuyler has some mad bragging rights and said she "demolished" former record holder, Joey Chestnut.

According to Fox News, Chestnut's record of 8 minute and 52 seconds was broken by Molly, who is also a mother –- AND she did it in nearly half the time he did.

We should probably mention she's a professional eater.

And, just to rub it in ... the 34-year-old ate the second steak. The challenge is only to finish off one 72-oz. steak.

karen May 28 2014 at 6:24 AM

A FOOD PROFESSIONAL????!! These "food contests" are disgusting and immoral. People are starving as she gorges herself on enough food for a family for a month. Nothing FUN about this at all.

mav309 May 28 2014 at 9:05 AM

I would worry more about this country going down the toliet than some broad eating a steak

prgrsiv mav309 May 28 2014 at 10:17 AM

....SATFU....your beer is getting warm BUbba............

clarke2689 May 28 2014 at 9:11 AM

this is totally disgusting, I cannot imagine a woman doing this. What does this accomplish?It just goes to show the lunacy of our culture. Is this something to be proud of? I think not.

rainy May 28 2014 at 9:29 AM

I hope she donates the money she won making a pig out of herself to homeless hungry children. What is wrong with this picture?

COHO Chaser May 28 2014 at 10:20 AM

This is nothing but SICK. Just plain bullsh#*!!!!

Jwb52z May 28 2014 at 10:42 AM

Far too many people are having an irrationally negative reaction to this story.

Therisa Jwb52z May 28 2014 at 2:25 PM

I wonder how many negative comments would be made if this had've been a man?

justalittlepalmtree Therisa May 28 2014 at 4:09 PM

True. I see contests where men (women enter, too) and devour hundreds of wings or hot dogs to take home a ' Champion Title'. I never realized gluttony was something to be awarded or proud of.

Flag +4 rate up
paula1526 Therisa May 28 2014 at 8:27 PM

I DO NOT CARE IF it is a 300 pound man or a 125 pound woman, I find it disgusting, sickening, gluttony, for someone to do this. Not only could this be a health issue, it is shameful for someone doing this to break a record, or for money. I feel sorry for people who do this for a few minutes of fame.

Flag +2 rate up
BUZO JOE Jwb52z May 28 2014 at 8:06 PM

I agree with you. Having a secret shame inside makes one prone to transference.

shindogdiggity88 May 28 2014 at 11:07 AM

I don't support gluttony, and I am a FIRM believer in not wasting food, out of respect to those who are out there starving.

However, if this woman bought 9 pounds of steak, then she's entitled to do whatever she wants with it because it's HERS.

If I bought 100 bags of doritos, then it's up to me when, where and how many I decide to eat at any given time.

J Grace shindogdiggity88 May 28 2014 at 5:48 PM

So if I bring the beer and chili con queso, would you split those chips with me?

Angela9 shindogdiggity88 May 29 2014 at 2:07 AM

She did not buy the meal! It is free IF she finishes it in 30 mins. If not, she has to pay for it. Been there and watched this contest.

Allen Wagner Angela9 May 29 2014 at 3:11 AM

Apparently you have not been there, I doubt you even know what city it's in. first off she had to pay for the meal in advance, 2nd, the time limit is 60 minutes not 30, 3rd it's only a contest against yourself and the clock. Prize, is a refund of meal price, $72.00 last I checked and a Tee shirt. I have been there several times.

Flag 0 rate up
Joe May 28 2014 at 7:35 AM

Just stay away from her during the zombie apocalypse

drspacs May 28 2014 at 11:15 AM

So I just have two questions 1) WHY and 2)Who really cares

dennis warner drspacs May 28 2014 at 2:52 PM

I SAY WHY NOT..AND I CARE.

whelaniii May 28 2014 at 10:23 AM

I wonder how many times in a day she hits the JOHN

World Series