The top 5 nail polish trends of spring 2014
- A gorgeous and classic option for spring, a bold fuchsia manicure or pedicure looks great with everything from classic denim and navy to sleek black.
Nail Polish in Cherry Berry, JINsoon, $18
Nail Polish In Marilyn, Mischo, $18
Nail Polish In Style Hunter, Essie, $9
- Beauty brands are offering a range of orange hues this season, from pale pastels to almost-corals, in high shine formulas that last. Pair these fresh shades with gold jewelry for a fabulous spin.
Nail Polish In Wind Dancer, NARS, $19
Nail Polish In Coral Beach, Tom Ford Beauty, $32
Nail Polish In Cole, Zoya, $9
- Understated nails are having a moment and when nude hues are accented with a touch of shimmer, the look becomes super-glamorous. Pair with plum lipstick for an ultra-gorgeous nighttime combo.
Nail Polish In Goss, Butter London, $15
Nail Polish In Soiree, MAC, $16
Nail Polish in Trilliant, Illamasqua, $17
- An unexpected yet super-gorgeous choice for spring, earthy yellow, orange and red shades complement every skin tone and add a cool twist to the season's crisp white pieces.
Nail Polish In Footpath, Rescue Beauty Lounge, $20
Nail Polish In Ambre Gingembre, Yves Saint Laurent, $27
Nail Polish In Lust, Estee Lauder, $21
- Look to the spring 2014 nail polish collections and you'll find opaque blue lacquers in every hue imaginable. Like denim, they go with everything and are appropriate for day or night, work or play.
Nail Polish in Blue Orchid, Deborah Lippmann, $19
Nail Polish in Porcelaine, Dior Beauty, $24
Nail Polish In Hide And Go Chic, Essie, $9
More From The Zoe Report:
Spring's Top 5 Trends
3 Outfits to Pack for Palm Springs
How to Wear Leather This Spring