3 new hair color ideas for the Paris lover in us all
- Paris is truly about all of the lights, all of the lights (thanks, Kanye)! The marvelous mix of landmarks and street lamps with the dark night sky creates a beautiful blue black shade that's unlike any other. When the sun goes down, the city's vibrancy is alive with this vivid Parisian night sky featuring a hint of blue.
- Inspired by the brilliant Parisian night sky, L'Oréal Paris Preference® Paris Lumière Black Sapphire is anything but plain and basic. For the girl who's too cool for basic black, Black Sapphire has all the color brilliance of a night out under the iconic Eiffel Tower lights.
- From Ladurée to The Louvre, Paris glows with golden lights, illuminating the city's treasured streets. Once the lights hit its beautiful buildings, the rich, golden color is jaw-dropping gorgeous.
- L'Oréal Paris Preference® Paris Lumière Golden Iridescent Blonde takes the best of those awesome golden glimmers, without the unwanted brassiness, to create unmatched brilliance. No more struggling for that classic blonde color! Revamp your hair color with all the modern, polished and fashionable elements of the Champs-Élysées streets.
- When the sun sets, there is a beautiful blend of shades that catch your eye across the popular Siene River. You can't quite label it a red or brown hue, but the rich auburn tone glistening from Pont Neuf's lights is to die for. It's that distinctly Paris color we've always envied!
- But who says you can't have that unique Parisian shade? For the gal who doesn't quite want red or brown but an in-between hue, L'Oréal Paris Preference® Paris Lumière Chic Auburn Brown is the answer to all your hair color hopes. Brown, copper and mahogany has never made a prettier blend!
By The Beauty Experts at: L'Oréal Paris
Paris is sort of a big deal. From Fashion Week to incredible foodie flavors, amazing art inside and outside museum walls to its iconic landmarks, Paris is a one-of-a-kind city with the style to match. But it's when the sun goes down and the lights come on that the city's magic really comes to life. The Eiffel Tower beams light upon the dark night sky and the color effect is so jaw-droppingly gorgeous we wish we could take it home with us.
Lucky for us, L'Oréal Paris is making that dream come true! The newest L'Oréal Paris Preference® Paris Lumière hair colors are inspired by the stunning lights of Paris and designed to give you a look that's so uniquely you. Because what's a hair color makeover without a Paris tinge? Check out the inside scoop on these 3 new glimmering hair colors fashioned for the Paris lover in us all!
Click through the gallery for an inside peek at the inspiration behind these gorgeous hair colors.