Epic dance-off in a downpour

Epic Dance-Off In A Downpour

French players Gael Monfils and Laurent Lokoli engaged in a dance off during a set by DJs Bob Sinclair and Big Ali during Kids Day Saturday in Court Philippe Chatrier.

Photos:

Full Video:

rockymtnhikerCo May 24 2014 at 9:04 PM

I liked the video,very funny.It won't be long before an anal conservative has to inject politics into this story because a black man is in it,so let the Obama bashing begin. I have noticed,conservatives have to make a political statement in just about every news story here on AOL,regardless of the story topic.

mmmmmeshell May 24 2014 at 7:54 PM

I was a tennis player..we need more fun in the game like this

pilimili5 mmmmmeshell May 24 2014 at 11:08 PM

I was a Tennis player too, It's so amazing!

rlaura668 May 24 2014 at 7:44 PM

That was very good; who knew.

shaalides May 24 2014 at 7:23 PM

love it.

candacedean May 24 2014 at 11:20 PM

THESE GUYS ARE TOO FUNNY! LOVE IT

belldn3 May 25 2014 at 12:17 AM

Too nice. Love it.

modularhousing May 24 2014 at 9:49 PM

Better than listening to Serena, Sharapova or fortmer #1 ...ska shriek.

Welcome Don modularhousing May 25 2014 at 12:49 AM

modularhousing, you are 100% correct. There is no reason for them to shriek like they alwas do. The name escapes me of the young girl I believe was about 14 who shriek when she hit the ball. I felt with her being so small it was not a bother to me. However, the other ladies did complain about her doing the yelling that she did. However, the ones you mentioned are quite strong. They need to yell? I think not.

fhuf1988 modularhousing May 25 2014 at 1:32 AM

TO MODULARHOUSING: Serena stopped screaming two years ago. If she is playing Sharapova and Sharapova starts screaming loudly, Serena will also start screaming loudly. The WTA should stop "All" screaming. It is very annoying. Sharapova is the loudest with her screaming. I like her; however, I have to turn down my T.V., because I can't stand the screaming. I also like Azarenka; however, she also screams very loud. The Italian tennis players also scream very loudly!!! Someone should tell Nadal to stop digging in his butt and going through his "Ritual" every few minutes. Watch Nadal's movements!!!

peggyrn227 May 25 2014 at 7:15 AM

I think it was Great. Wonderful way to go through rain delay. In regards to Rafas' Rituals that's exactly what they are why change a WINNING Routine

halt1025 May 25 2014 at 9:39 AM

obomacare

Federico Mac May 25 2014 at 5:12 AM

a great moment for the year 2014, I only count 10 per year, this was one of them.