V. Stiviano gets confrontational in new interview

V. Stiviano Gets Confrontational in New Interview

ET's Brooke Anderson sat down for a one-on-one with the woman at the center of the Donald Sterling-Clippers scandal, V. Stiviano. Brooke demanded that she answer the real questions on everyone's mind -- and V was not happy.

One of those questions was whether or not the lavish gifts such as a Range Rover, Ferrari, two Bentleys and a home were given to her by Sterling in exchange for sexual favors. While that seems suspicious to some people, she said it's only because those people don't get her lifestyle.

"Do you understand that's middle America, it's the mass, who doesn't live in Los Angeles?" V said. "Do you understand that most people don't get the opportunity to meet with a billionaire? Most people don't get the chance to work for a billionaire, let alone be around him on a daily basis."

It didn't stop there. ET continued to delve deeper with V in order to uncover the truth about whether or not she did have an affair with Sterling. But she didn't budge, going over the edge when asked if she'd ever had relations with the Clippers owner.

"Why do you continue when I just said no to you," she said. "How many times are you going to ask me this stupid question? Now do you understand my frustration, no, no, no no no."

While Sterling has come out and said they had sex, V thinks it's just a ploy and that he's more of a father figure to her.

"I don't know who's advising him; I don't know who his team is; I don't know his objective; I don't know what it is -- a PR move? I don't understand it," she said. "He, in my opinion, would've never done anything to hurt me. He cared about me like a father would care for his child."

Check out the video above to see more of ET's explosive interview with V. Stiviano.

Jack Adler May 22 2014 at 12:12 PM

"v" is nothing more but a PROSTITUTE, period..

englishgardenspa May 22 2014 at 12:36 PM

"What kind of person do you think I am?" Is she kidding. I think she's proven to the whole world what kind of person she is.

steel4cal May 22 2014 at 12:19 PM

Overpaid hooker.

saltth2o May 22 2014 at 12:31 PM

V ? How about her given name Maria Perez ? Why has she not been arrested yet for
illegal wiretapping ?

pjarizona May 22 2014 at 12:07 PM

Go Brooke. She is now out for any attention she can get and its just making things worse for her. Stay home and get a life. No one is going to believe that you were NOT involved with the guy so don't bother trying to convince everyone.

Steve pjarizona May 22 2014 at 5:12 PM

Do YOU really care, one way or another? In fact, should you care about somebody else's personal affairs?

Wolfman Thomas Steve May 22 2014 at 11:18 PM

I stay away from woman you can't trust no matter how good they are

Flag +2 rate up
John pjarizona May 22 2014 at 6:40 PM

The woman is a professional Hooker but doesn't want to be called a Hooker? Wow. Most high priced Hookers are proud of their occupation.

ScotyD69 John May 22 2014 at 11:55 PM

I agree...most do the "proper" thing and just marry someone rich. I hate these women who who try and go "around" marriage to get their money with sex. Don't they know the proper way is to marry a man with money and say it's out of love. The audacity of these women....(sarcasm btw)

Flag 0 rate up
Chris May 22 2014 at 1:46 PM

Come on V, you got a million bucks worth of cars, money, condos and tons of other great stuff and you really expect us to believe a former shoplifting street girl was given all that because you were giving Sterling business advice ? Ummm -- no.

d1anaw Chris May 22 2014 at 4:18 PM

I heard on Dr. Phil that she asked if he thought someone would offer her a book deal. Things that make you go hmmmmmm

jwosr98 d1anaw May 22 2014 at 5:51 PM

Dr, Fraud probably answered "absolutely as long as I get a percentage"

Flag +4 rate up
davedoe12 d1anaw May 22 2014 at 11:33 PM

I am sure she will get a book deal and a movie deal. Why not. It seems that everyone that does something wrong, makes a lot of money.

Flag 0 rate up
Steven and Lisa Chris May 23 2014 at 2:05 AM

She has given him a JOB prob many jobs - lol
just put one word in front of that ;)

Fizban May 22 2014 at 12:14 PM

She definitely did something with him. Father figure? I don't think so, not with those types of gifts...also, is it too hard to spell out the woman's first name? It's so damn annoying seeing V this and V that....everyone else's name in the article is spelled out.

mimsysc May 22 2014 at 12:38 PM

oh please,,,,,,,,,, we know she just has a price.

aces May 22 2014 at 12:14 PM

i miss the visor

Bob aces May 22 2014 at 3:56 PM

I miss the visor, too! It means we have to look at her ugly face!

knarfdr Bob May 22 2014 at 7:04 PM

It really is ugly with all that bad plastic surgery. Wonder if he paid for that too.

Flag +10 rate up
brian Bob May 22 2014 at 7:44 PM

Yea, good looking guy like Sterling could do better.

Flag +7 rate up
kimcrdr May 22 2014 at 1:15 PM

this thing is a disgusting piece of crap, of course she slept with him knowing he would give her what she wanted, people call her prostitute, I call her a *****, she is still willing to do what he wants as long as something is exchanged, I want to know why her ass is not in jail for illegally recording him? She is soon to be in the gutter where she belongs, and when she reaches her destination I wonder if she will still consider herself his silly rabbit, isn't that disgusting, i'm sure she has made her momma proud!!

ScotyD69 kimcrdr May 22 2014 at 11:58 PM

I know right...she shoulda just married rich....or for that matter married him and then divorced taking half his stuff. That woulda been the "conservative" thing to do and all while following the rules. Now look at her...she's rich as hell..famous...and didn't even half to marry anyone. How dare her!!!

woomaster ScotyD69 May 23 2014 at 2:30 AM

well dons half senile ,he has enough money to pick up all the gutter rats he wants

Flag 0 rate up