Miley Cyrus tells Jennifer Lawrence to 'get it together'

Miley Cyrus Tells Jennifer Lawrence To 'Get It Together'

Jennifer Lawrence dropped by "Late Night" and dished about her drunken night after the Oscars.

She said she was invited to Madonna's after-party, but her friend, who wasn't the greatest influence, came with her. And then ... it happened.

"And um, I puked on his porch, so, and like, I was in such bad condition and I look behind me while I'm puking and Miley Cyrus is there like, 'get it together,'" Lawrence said with a laugh.

The 'Hunger Games' star went on to say that Miley telling her to get it together was a wake-up call.

After all, when you're getting advice from someone who wears ... well ... all the stuff in the gallery below, you may want to clean up your act a bit. (No judgement, Miley -- you do you.)

milliebsp May 22 2014 at 8:10 PM

Seriously?? MILEY CYRUS is telling someone ELSE to get it together??

How would SHE know what being together even looks like!

Perhaps she should follow her own advice! She is an absolute shameful disaster!

Scott milliebsp May 23 2014 at 12:46 AM

Maybe Miley was the one person who could get the point across to her....having been there, that is. A more dignified advisor might not have done the trick.

MIKEY'S SCREEN Scott May 23 2014 at 1:07 AM

"Having been there?"

She has never left!

Flag +11 rate up
SUNFLOWERgirl Scott May 23 2014 at 6:31 PM

OMG. Miley is STILL THERE. And going even further. Snort.

Flag +1 rate up
theomegaman72 milliebsp May 23 2014 at 11:06 AM

I'm pretty sure the Miley Cyrus line was just a joke--as in, it was so bad even someone like Miley was telling me to get it together

Richard May 22 2014 at 8:10 PM

Taking advice from Miley Cyrus is like getting advice from swamp scum. I wish her tongue would rot off.

abby123137 May 22 2014 at 7:35 PM

how can you judge anyone you look like a slut every time i see you

cocopops1958 May 22 2014 at 7:48 PM

Wow...the POT calling the KETTLE black....SOME NERVE !!!

TruthBeKnown cocopops1958 May 23 2014 at 9:46 AM

Roast Beef...??? lol.

Carol May 22 2014 at 11:01 PM

Lol...the QueenScumBag Cyrus giving out advice? She might want to put that tongue back in her mouth!

TruthBeKnown Carol May 23 2014 at 10:17 AM

LOL, Only serpents stick out their toungue that much..
She is totally oral with her big mouth everywhere..!!
You guys want to kiss that ?? LOL NOT ~ !

Debbie May 22 2014 at 9:02 PM

Really, Miley!!! I think you need to get it together!! We know that your a big girl now, so start showing some maturity like keeping your tongue in your mouth and your legs shut at concerts!!

Vic May 22 2014 at 11:42 PM

How many celebrities do you know of would actually volunteer information about them over- drinking and regurgitating it?! Any takers? That's precisely what I love about Jennifer Lawrence; she's down to earth and seems quite the honest person, which is a whole lot more than we can say for most of us. I know I have over-drank and threw up quite a few times in my life! That doesn't make you an awful person. It just makes you human.

Christi May 22 2014 at 10:20 PM

Miley is a joke

chefmachinist Christi May 23 2014 at 9:41 AM

but what a camel toe!

slackwarerobert chefmachinist May 23 2014 at 10:34 AM

How do we know that isn't just more collagen as well?

Flag 0 rate up
salbert682 May 23 2014 at 9:33 AM

no one should go see her concerts i know my kids wont

MikeH22020 May 23 2014 at 9:27 AM

I have a serious question about where all this hatred of Miley Cyrus comes from. I am getting old and think she has little talent myself but I hear "slut" same was said of flappers and even Marilyn Monroe when she posed for 1st playboy centerfold.

Elvis Pressley sang "the devil's music"... Madonna exhibited a lot of the same behaviors and check out current photo of she and K Perry in "S&M" cover. Both Madonna and Michael Jackson had some sort of fascination about grabbing their crotches

Again, why all this hatred over a young performer seeking attention? Hopefully she will grow out of it but please do yourself a favor and go to any college bar on the weekend and see how people her age drink, party and dress.

This level of nastiness should be reserved for child molesters and such.. IMHO any way.. regardless when it comes to Miley "this too shall pass"

slackwarerobert MikeH22020 May 23 2014 at 10:38 AM

She ISN'T a child molester?

muffin MikeH22020 May 23 2014 at 10:52 AM

Hopefully she will pass to Mars.